[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega Burn Character not receiving reward boxes

BadFormulaeBadFormulae
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I started a mega burning character yesterday and just hit 100 recently, but didn't get a box for my frozen set. I also didn't get the level 30 box. Does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: I'm in Scania

Comments

• AngelóAngeló
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    have you taken the 1+2 quest from the V event icon? You get all rewards from that at any level
  • BadFormulaeBadFormulae
    edited December 2016
    Yes I have already clicked through the 1+2 quest from the V event icon. The first time I did it was at around level 10 though. I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2016
    I'm unsure what's wrong with your situation. I recieved my gear boxes completely fine at level 30.

Have you tried checking all event related stuff? Maybe you're just missing the button. Best to check at least, right?
  • StarLordhitterStarLordhitter
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    i have the same situation too I tried to empty my eq , use and etc slot also no use
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I didn't get anything either. I created a Kaiser, burned it when it asked me if I wanted to (right after creation), and skipped the tutorial. None of the usual burning rewards, like the boxes that contain the snail and stuff. Not seeing the "[Take V] 1-2 Level Up! Mega Burning Project" quest mentioned in the patch notes (just the informational 1+2 level up quest that just tells you all of the fabulous rewards you should've gotten for burning your character).
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    same here. nothing for my brand new Blaze Wizard and Wind Archer. i thought it was odd when i did get the snail at the beginning. then nothing for the 30th level. at level 34 now...should i quit?
  • HalloweenShopWhereHalloweenShopWhere
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    MomTeresa
    MomTeresa said:

same here. nothing for my brand new Blaze Wizard and Wind Archer. i thought it was odd when i did get the snail at the beginning. then nothing for the 30th level. at level 34 now...should i quit?
    Don't quit yet. I have the same issue as everybody else here and have run into a bunch of others with the issue. It's most likely a bug, but I don't think theres anything specifically that we did wrong. Probably just server errors.
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2016
    I'm trying to understand what's causing it.

It can't be the maintenance because I got it fine afterwords. I'm just going down a list of maybe causes. Curious, have you all made a burning character already on another world? It states on the page that "deleting a burning character won't regive the boxes." I don't know if that also counts as any extras made on other worlds. Other than that, I don't have any more ideas as to why besides either it very recently breaking, or the quest just not being done correctly.
  • XerniosXernios
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem as you guys. i have a burning character on the european server. could that be the problem that i didnt receive the boxes on the reboot server ?
  • LoristoLoristo
    edited December 2016
    I also have the same problem. I've recently hit level 100, but i didn't receive my reward chests. I didn't get my lvl 30 chest either. I've went to the Maple Administrator NPC in the event hall to try to accept the quest, but it gave me no option to accept it. After being showed the rewards list, the NPC ends the conversation there.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    Jaridavin
    Jaridavin said:

It can't be the maintenance because I got it fine afterwords. I'm just going down a list of maybe causes. Curious, have you all made a burning character already on another world? It states on the page that "deleting a burning character won't regive the boxes." I don't know if that also counts as any extras made on other worlds. Other than that, I don't have any more ideas as to why besides either it very recently breaking, or the quest just not being done correctly.
    nope. first character for this mega burning event. made yesterday and started to play today. would it be a class/job issue? both of mine are cygnus knights. any cygnus knight got those boxes?
  • MechyMechy
    edited December 2016
    MomTeresa
    MomTeresa said:

Jaridavin
    Jaridavin said:

nope. first character for this mega burning event. made yesterday and started to play today. would it be a class/job issue? both of mine are cygnus knights. any cygnus knight got those boxes?
    no its not a job issue, its just bugged

• LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    its pretty funny cuz obviously nexon can see us posting this obviously the gms comments 1 time and never again > yea they dont care its GG wait a month for it to be fixed gl to u guys.
  • ExiaUnboundExiaUnbound
    edited December 2016
    i have the same problem i made a character and didnt receive it then made a completely new account and still didnt get it
  • MogwaiMogwai
    Reactions: 630
    edited December 2016
    Unfortunately I'm also affected by this problem. However for those who don't know, you can get a "better" level 30 set VIA V-Tracker, you just have to get to second job advancement aka level 20.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I think it's a Reboot bug?
  • damageEdamageE
    edited December 2016
    Same here . started my new Demon Slayer yesterday but didnt get anything besidethe snail box..
    Please Help.. :(
    IGN : damagEz
    World : Reboot
    Level : 100
  • EsbumaEsbuma
    edited December 2016
    Same problem here, lvl 31 and no box.
  • uresakiuresaki
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same problem and yesterday while I was training at lv 100 there were a lot who also didn't receive their rewards.
  • LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    oh look still nothing on this issue from nexon ? its been 4 days for me :D