[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] GM's specialized per game

WiceakWiceak
Reactions: 1,210
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
How is a GM supposed to help us if they don't know whats going on ingame?
2 days ago i received this as reply on my ticket.

Wouldn't it be better if there are a few GM's specialized in 1 or 2 games max 3 games?
Also the stream they gave proof us that they don't even know how the game works, my concern.

Comments

• JaridavinJaridavin
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2016
    "We also don't offer any name change function as of the moment"

If I was this guys boss and I saw this get sent during an event that gives name change, I'd be upset. If the name you wanted was owned by somebody else, I see the reason for decline, but you'd think people working at the company would at least check for a current event when replying before copy pasting their responses.

Then again we're talking about the exact same GM here that thought a bug was fixed because they had no issues on their own private system with it (Apparently no capitals in names.)
  • TempWindiaTempWindia
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    Yea, also people that actually know what they're doing in maple while streaming previews. Please at the very LEAST play a little bit BEFORE you stream previews because whichever guy streamed the v patch preview and used an mp potion on a kinesis? Come on??
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Reactions: 435
    edited December 2016
    TempWindia

Yea, also people that actually know what they're doing in maple while streaming previews. Please at the very LEAST play a little bit BEFORE you stream previews because whichever guy streamed the v patch preview and used an mp potion on a kinesis? Come on??
    I thought that was the CM of Vindictus. I heard he started in like June/July area, so he wouldn't have the experience to show it correctly.

I mean clearly he didn't get to play Kenesis.