[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Play V Event] Elite Boss / Inferno Wolves

YukineYukine
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Is there any easier way to do Elite Bosses / Inferno Wolf Portal?

Comments

• Lovestitys1Lovestitys1
    edited December 2016
    I am wondering the same thing. How am I supposed to grind 96 boxes when it's impossible to get either of those things
  • YukineYukine
    edited December 2016
    Lovestitys1

I am wondering the same thing. How am I supposed to grind 96 boxes when it's impossible to get either of those things
    yeah.. even if doing like 3 times a day won't be enough either :/
  • Lovestitys1Lovestitys1
    edited December 2016
    spawn rate should be upped a little because I'm not going to spend 10+ hours a day on maple trying to find a portal
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    As far as elite bosses go more popular grinding spots like the temple of time, leafre, and the lower level theme dungeons have enough people grinding to make them spawn fairly often but the inferno wolf is honestly ridiculous given how stupidly rare they are.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    I hear Drakes is a good spot for an elite boss.
    As for the portals... you can get lucky and get them within an hour (like I did yesterday) or have to stick around for much longer until you finally get them.
    If they just kept the spawn rate like it was during that other event, we wouldn't be having this problem.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    The moment I saw "Elite Boss", I threw up my hands and gave up.
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited December 2016
    With all the downtime the servers had combined with the massive lag that's been ongoing these last few days, the event is nearly impossible. I missed only one day completely (Now on 14 boxes). Considering the game was down for about 2 days. If you are now on 14 boxes, you can miss 2 days (Meaning you need to have 4 boxes on the other 22 days). I mean I get it, the weapon is good so it shouldn't be a giveaway...But this event is nearly impossible for people who don't live solely for a game. Either it should be extended or the total amount of boxes should be lower. But knowing Nexon, they won't care. Just like how we haven't gotten a response as to why Gollux has been dead for almost 3 days.
  • CheesepieCheesepie
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    Dont bother with the 180min boxes. they wont work. Atleast for me the past 3 have been bugged and wont open.
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    Does anyone know if the Abso weapon is pot locked or not?
    Cause in the preview image of it they showed it with 12 stars and some random S unq pot that had nothing to do with the class it's meant for.
    (shows a DA weapon with like magic att% and dex%..)