[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega burning project event is bugged ?

LautnirLautnir
Reactions: 330
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I created a char 2 days ago, but i didnt receive the packs from the event (gift box, lvl30 equip box, Legendary cript box, frozen stuff to open at lvl 100...). Absolutely nothing, and the char is selected as "burned" and work perfectly. When i click the event quest nothing happens, the NPC just "show the prizes", but she is not giving me nothing. I've tried so many times, there is no way to continue the quest, a bug for sure, so could you guys solve this, please ?

Char name: NoKiss4u/Class:Aran/Server:Elysium
AnthonynSasinJs

Comments

• HalloweenShopWhereHalloweenShopWhere
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Many others and I have the same problem; I haven't found any official solution or acknowledgement.
  • LoristoLoristo
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I have the same exact problem. I've tried to do all the ways possible to accept the quest like via the quest menu or directly in person, but I have failed to even get an accept button.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    Same here
  • Seungri7Seungri7
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    I didnt get any quest to get my frozen set either, im here with level 10-20 equips at level 61
  • KalseruKalseru
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Add one to the pile, great of nexon to give us such an amazing bugged event! I appriciate it.
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    yup, same here/ a GM I spoke to in the live chat confirmed this issue does exist and they are working on a solution now, told me to check back for news and announcements
    DreamllusionLoristo
  • DreamllusionDreamllusion
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016

yup, same here/ a GM I spoke to in the live chat confirmed this issue does exist and they are working on a solution now, told me to check back for news and announcements
    As much I am happy to see that, I was wondering if you can provide us with any proof of what the gm said. So that everyone can calm down and be relieved :)

Do you have that?
  • MogwaiMogwai
    Reactions: 630
    edited December 2016
    Unfortunately I'm also affected by this problem. However for those who don't know, you can get a "better" level 30 set VIA V-Tracker, you just have to get to second job advancement aka level 20.
  • LautnirLautnir
    edited December 2016
    I sent a ticket to nexon support,
    They repplied me saying they're receiving lots of tickets with the same issue and they're trying to fix this problem asap. For who have questions, just send a ticket to them.
    Dreamllusion
  • DowntownDowntown
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Yea, same issue here too. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
  • ParadoxsParadoxs
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Kalseru
    Kalseru said:

Add one to the pile, great of nexon to give us such an amazing bugged event! I appriciate it.
    Sarcasm doesn't get anything fixed quicker. I'm sure this issue is well known now. Please sit tightly as they are probably working on it.

uresaki
  • uresakiuresaki
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    Knowing that this is affecting a majority of people is enough to keep me at ease, all I can do is wait for a solution.
    Paradoxs
  • LautnirLautnir
    edited December 2016
    uresaki
    uresaki said:

Knowing that this is affecting a majority of people is enough to keep me at ease, all I can do is wait for a solution.
    Only 8 days left for the event ends, they gonna have to do something in a week, but im betting they will solve this pretty fast.

• DreamllusionDreamllusion
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    At best, I'm sure it will be fixed in the next maintenance. :)
  • VelkahnVelkahn
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Ever found a solution to this? I'm having the very same problem.