[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Issue #1: Items Missing after Being Unblocked

LilyDXLilyDX
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
SO.. has anyone gotten their items back yet? I heard People saying Nexon trying to get away from this. Not giving our missing items back. I want a admin/Gm to reply on this please. there is no update about this.

Comments

• LilyDXLilyDX
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    LilyDX
    LilyDX said:

SO.. has anyone gotten their items back yet? I heard People saying Nexon trying to get away from this. Not giving our missing items back. I want a admin/GM(KThxBaiNao) to reply on this please. there is no update about this.
  • BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    am i free to post this ? i got this from a friend. we all know this is Nexon's fault - we want our refund for our missing items
    Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I'm sorry to say, but I am unable to give or add those items back to your account. Rest assured that we won't delete or remove any items from our players. I've asked our Game Team about this, and they said that the game is working as intended. I hope this won't discourage you from playing the game. Trust me, as much as I would love to give you an exception, I apologize, but I am unable to grant your request as I have my limitations.

If you have any other issues and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. For more news and updates, please do check on our website.
    Sincerely,

GM Vyzesu
    Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC
  • BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    It's funny how they said "the game is working as intended". people lost 40b+ worth of equips/items and some people gained some OP godly broken equips( i'm sure some of you guys saw a few in the free market ). such as image
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    Wait WHAT?!
    So you are just saying "It's over. Your items are GONE and we are not giving them you back. DEAL WITH IT"?

This is sooooooo disrespectful GMS, tbh. I'd never though you could care less about your players, but taking their items that we work so hard to get.
    " I hope this won't discourage you from playing the game"?

BS Nexon, B.S.
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    got the same message pretty much lol, the usual nexon message of "screw you and shut up"

they wont say anything more about this just you see, send more tickets and have them shut down with no response, no announcement, no gm posting on a forum

to them they already solve this problem with 110% efficiency lol
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Yep and when ever I post something at nexon one volunteer said *I'm bashing and saying try to be constructive and not condescending *lol I'm just stating the truth what's the matter on stating the truth and of course I'm constructive.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited December 2016
    BrokenMS
    BrokenMS said:

It's funny how they said "the game is working as intended". people lost 40b+ worth of equips/items and some people gained some OP godly broken equips( i'm sure some of you guys saw a few in the free market ). such as image

LOL YUP HERE WE COME 500 ATT!!!!!
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited December 2016
    Omg that's so unfair. Feel bad for that dude. Killing the loyal players.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    @genji123
    Crazy how they even give MaplePoint so you can't sell this nx, or gift or anything, just use to yourself, maybe they think you will re-made the itens with this? It can be undurstanding, but better just give the itens back...specially for europeans who have flames and can't get it back anymore.
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited December 2016
    Looking for an official response from GM about this.
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited December 2016
    Keep posting for an update about this concern. Maintenance is tomorrow and no update.