[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help, can't enter Commerci

VolumezVolumez
Reactions: 1,335
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I'm familiar with the questline and everything, I just created a new character for the burning event and I got to lvl 150 and started the Commerci quests.
I was teleported to Lith Harbor where Parbell then teleported me to Berry to start the quests.
I finished the first 3 first quests, killing 100 Grey/Calico Cats + defeated the few cats that spawned in Berry after talking to Leon Daniella, I then started the quest "Ciao, Until Next Time", but I left Berry from the portal on the left to go do something else and now I can't return to continue my quests.
I tried talking to Parbell again in Lith Harbor, I tried using a TP rock straight to Commerci, I tried entering through the Dimensional Mirror but nothing seems to work.. Is it still possible to enter Berry from Tynerum? If so I'm gonna have to do all those Crimsonheart Castle quests...
If anyone know a way to enter Berry again, I'd be more than thankful!

Comments

• StrukkStrukk
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    Volumez
    Volumez said:

I'm familiar with the questline and everything, I just created a new character for the burning event and I got to lvl 150 and started the Commerci quests.
    I was teleported to Lith Harbor where Parbell then teleported me to Berry to start the quests.
    I finished the first 3 first quests, killing 100 Grey/Calico Cats + defeated the few cats that spawned in Berry after talking to Leon Daniella, I then started the quest "Ciao, Until Next Time", but I left Berry from the portal on the left to go do something else and now I can't return to continue my quests.
    I tried talking to Parbell again in Lith Harbor, I tried using a TP rock straight to Commerci, I tried entering through the Dimensional Mirror but nothing seems to work.. Is it still possible to enter Berry from Tynerum? If so I'm gonna have to do all those Crimsonheart Castle quests...
    If anyone know a way to enter Berry again, I'd be more than thankful!
    I'm in the same situation. Can't abandon quests either. Tried everyway to get back to commerci just displays the message "You don't meet the requirements to enter this area"
  • DDKangDDKang
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    in the same exact situation as well.
  • JustMyluckJustMyluck
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    In the exact situation , don't know what to do hopefully someone can help or shed some knowledge as to how we can get back there
  • JustMyluckJustMyluck
    edited December 2016
    Sending in a ticket now, you all should do the same. If not , Nexon will most likely just ignore this..
  • SirDrunsworthSirDrunsworth
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I sent one earlier today, went through ALL of the crimsonwood and gollux prequests thinking it might help, still unable to "meet requirements" Anyone had any luck?
  • VolumezVolumez
    edited December 2016
    Guys I asked a GM on live chat, they are aware of this problem and they'll probably have a fix for it soon
    JustMyluckjellehbellehLailoca
  • JustMyluckJustMyluck
    edited December 2016
    That's good news, good thinking
  • JustMyluckJustMyluck
    edited December 2016
    Update: I logged into my account and noticed I was automatically in Commerci which fixed the problem for me!
    Thank you very much Nexon mods! Really appreciated, restored my faith after that update haha (although i am a supporter of the maints since it was a big patch)

For the rest, send in a ticket and it they will most likely fix it just like above!
  • VolumezVolumez
    edited December 2016
    I actually met a GM today randomly in Henesys, I told him about the problem and again he said they're aware of it and then he teleported me to Berry, fixed my problem! that was pretty cool :D