[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega Burn Character not receiving reward boxes

Comments

• SimbaXSimbaX
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Just letting you know that I contacted live support yesterday regarding the issue and they said they know about it. Expect something to be done the next (most likely unscheduled) maintenance. :)
    Burning extension pls
  • WolfBotWolfBot
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    My friend and I have both had this problem as well, on Kanna and Hayato
  • DulziusDulzius
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem on my Hayato I made. I got it to 100 before even realizing I didn't have any of the boxes from the even.t Contacted support they said they know about the issue and are looking into but couldn't give me an exact time on when it would be addressed.
  • LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    yup its happening currently to every new char that that has been made for me in the past 4 days so.. its definitely a game issue cuz this is a totally new account i tried this on
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Decided to do a test on my older accounts and even new ones, event for boxs itmes doens't show up.

Shade - Nothing
    Cygnus Class - Nothing
    Mercdeas - Nothing

Seriously What IS GOING ON, by the time they get a fix, EVENT will be over ..........
  • LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    exactly this is something that needs to be adressed ASAP not wiped under the rug and thats exactly what is happening right now by the time the fix gets put in the event is over and all the new players that wanted to play during this event will loose out on the chance to gain the items for it. so potentially Nexon is loosing players aswell as future money investments gj Nexon :D
  • BaronLovatBaronLovat
    Reactions: 595
    edited December 2016
    Exactly, I submitted a report for it, if you want to check in and show that the issue is being experienced by more than just a few people here's the link.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6087/burning-event-issues
  • MithixMithix
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Same problem here.

No rewards, but character is lvling 3 times.

Ign: Mithir
    Server: Bera
  • CutieFox0_0CutieFox0_0
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Loristo
    Loristo said:

I also have the same problem. I've recently hit level 100, but i didn't receive my reward chests. I didn't get my lvl 30 chest either. I've went to the Maple Administrator NPC in the event hall to try to accept the quest, but it gave me no option to accept it. After being showed the rewards list, the NPC ends the conversation there.
    same problem here and I do have a character with frozen gear on another world but didn't the event said it doesn't matter if you have a character with frozen gear in another world?
  • LeresetLereset
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Im missing mine too they should really implent the boxes into all burning characters that hit over lvl 100 for the last few days manually thats the least they could do

IGN:Lereset
    Server:Reboot