[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Birth of an Alliance - Kanna

MiesiehMiesieh
Reactions: 510
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi!

What quests do you have to complete to be able to do the alliance quest? I've done every kanna quest, yet still can't do the alliance quest.. But it's needed for the V tracker,

Comments

• LearnLearn
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the exact same problem... I hope we can complete it :/.
  • NonxenNonxen
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    I think you has to be an Explorer, a Hero, a Cygnus Knight or a Resistance to do that quest.
  • LearnLearn
    edited December 2016
    Nonxen
    Nonxen said:

I think you has to be an Explorer, a Hero, a Cygnus Knight or a Resistance to do that quest.
    But how are we suppose to complete our books?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016

V Tracker

This event can only be started by characters created during the event period. (Excluding Zero characters.)
    After the event has been accepted and begun, the missions are shared between all new characters created during the event period on the same world.
    Any new characters (excluding Zero characters) created after v.168 V:Limitless can complete missions within the V Tracker.
  • LearnLearn
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

V Tracker

This event can only be started by characters created during the event period. (Excluding Zero characters.)
    After the event has been accepted and begun, the missions are shared between all new characters created during the event period on the same world.
    Any new characters (excluding Zero characters) created after v.168 V:Limitless can complete missions within the V Tracker.

I don't think you realize the problem here. There's no questline for a Kanna. We CANNOT complete the V Tracker without having the quest for alliance. NO ONE has ever posted the whereabouts of how to start the quest for it, nor have I heard anyone online (after 4 hours of searching) find it either.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited December 2016
    Learn
    Learn said:

Its2Sharp4U

V Tracker

I don't think you realize the problem here. There's no questline for a Kanna. We CANNOT complete the V Tracker without having the quest for alliance. NO ONE has ever posted the whereabouts of how to start the quest for it, nor have I heard anyone online (after 4 hours of searching) find it either.

I don't know how you got confused but,

I basically just said make a new character that can do quest for "The Will of the Alliance" to complete that mission.

Then continue whatever character you were doing for the rest of V Tracker.
  • MiesiehMiesieh
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    Oh good! I thought it only worked for 1 character..
    Then I'll just make another to complete the V Tracker :)
  • LearnLearn
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Learn
    Learn said:

Its2Sharp4U

V Tracker

I don't know how you got confused but,

I basically just said make a new character that can do quest for "The Will of the Alliance" to complete that mission.

Then continue whatever character you were doing for the rest of V Tracker.

So I have to make a new character to complete this?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited December 2016
    Learn
    Learn said:

Yeah, make a character that can complete the "Will of the Alliance". An explorer class would be the easiest out of the rest.

After, continue with your current main character that is completing V Tracker.
  • LearnLearn
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Learn
    Learn said:

Yeah, make a character that can complete the "Will of the Alliance". An explorer class would be the easiest out of the rest.

After, continue with your current main character that is completing V Tracker.
    Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it a lot. Pity I have to make a whole new character and get it to level 70 just to do this, but thanks.