[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A message about KThxBaiNao

Comments

• BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    He could have found a better offer and left voluntarily. Better can mean many things. This is a game with a bunch of problems. That's why I'll hold my judgement.
    SilentoLilyflower
  • AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    It's like Barcelona sending Messi away..... fools....
    Aeon유라MrEthipLilyflower
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Wait, this is so sudden. It just all happened without warning.

I stopped coming on the forums for a few days and this is what I come back to?
  • iamfulliamfull
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    What we need now is a community manager to calm down the community.... Oh wait.
    KingopiratesTelleSmith
  • YumieTakagiYumieTakagi
    Reactions: 505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Rip in piece
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    Well, if that's for his best i respect that, thank for you contribution here KThxBaiNao, wish you the best! People joked how your name already had the bai....i wonder how it will be now.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    Michael was on Reddit just yesterday and all of a sudden he's gone? Sounds sketchy as hell.
    Either you fired him cuz he actually wants to help us players or tbh the stress of this job cuz you guys are such trash support made him quit rofl.

There are over 10 bugs, not to mention the fact there is major lag going on causing players to disconnect constantly ever since the release of V-patch.
    yet nothing has been addressed, only useless ass unscheduled server checks, for a multi-million dollar gaming company,
    you have really horrible staff members who can't even fully answer questions without having to ask higher ups
    and really incompetent engineers. I can only see this game going down hill from here, keep eating our money and not fix anything
    it won't last long, I honestly wish you could just sell this game to a more reliable company.
    NyaraLilyflowerIts2Sharp4UparkjinwooPlasticHollyJettLuvsUBlueCheeseWheel
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited December 2016
    I liked Michael, but his IGN KThxBaiNao was a bit concerning imo. Like he could've used any other name lol. just my 2 cents. However, I do and will miss him dearly. I miss him as much as I miss Artasi now. : [. One thing that I will forever thank Michael is the "Maple Maplestory Great Again" patch and that finally fixed the guild chat. I am also grateful that the maple community is becoming active with EMS players (Luna) and as well as the many events that are bringing back returning players.
    Lilyflowerparkjinwoodeadend5193Nectarine
  • KaitochiKaitochi
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    So Nexon makes another stupid move that proves their incompetency huh? I'm already mad about the Burning Character glitch. Now you all decide to be stupid again. Great job.
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited December 2016
    A moment of silence for our fallen hero you will be missed KThxBaiNao.... we will all miss you
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    this game is crashing every 5 minutes. what the hell are you guys even doing.
  • CheesepieCheesepie
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    LOL bunch of morons over at Nexon NA
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016

thanks nexon/one letter
    that kid was not prepared for this job IMO~♪♫

ringayeen
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    I really like KThxbainao

He was one of the best Nexon............
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    ...NEXON NA WHY! without a CM who's gonna communicate with us! this is horrible.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Can anyone confirm for me if the previous CMs left suddenly without much word from the person themselves?

All I remember otherwise is that Artasi left to work at Blizzard and MysteryMask was moved to Dirty Bomb.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Keep in mind that just because Michael is no longer a Community Manager does not mean issues are not being forwarded and addressed internally. Michael was a large influence on that, and his work in the area among many others is appreciated, but current game-related issues are not the topic of discussion.
    gamechangerMimimi
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

Can anyone confirm for me if the previous CMs left suddenly without much word from the person themselves?

All I remember otherwise is that Artasi left to work at Blizzard and Mask was moved to Dirty Bomb.
    Hime has been working at NCSoft since she left Nexon.
    At least I think she still does, if she has, she hasn't been very active.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Hime has been working at NCSoft since she left Nexon.
    At least I think she still does, if she has, she hasn't been very active.
    Aha, yeah Hime. I... don't remember if I was around when she left.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    MegaScience

Keep in mind that just because Michael is no longer a Community Manager does not mean issues are not being forwarded and addressed internally. Michael was a large influence on that, and his work in the area among many others is appreciated, but current game-related issues are not the topic of discussion.
    So what exactly did he do to be unemployed by Nexon?

As far as I know, Michael has a very good reputation.