[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not Receiving Cubes from V Events

TheLegendOfRJTheLegendOfRJ
Reactions: 700
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but whenever I receive a Master's cube or cube coupon through the V Breakthrough Event or V Race Event (the one with maple completion, not sure of the name) I do not receive my Master's cubes. This is also a issue for the last reward for staying logged in for 180 minutes. I double click the coupon and the cube coupon disappears and doesn't show in my inventory. Same thing for the cube itself when trying to retrieve it from the event. Please fix this issue and if possible find a way to distribute my lost cubes.

Comments

• innateinnate
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    i didn't receive the cubes too
  • fluffynarwhal377fluffynarwhal377
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Yup can confirm. Nothing as well.
  • ValoseuValoseu
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Same here.
  • KonoKenoKonoKeno
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    same here. i used cube coupon and poof gone and no cubes
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    I had a similar isue with the 1000 reward point from tuesday. Accepted and the box never appeared
    Created a ticket and they said they were sorry but there was nothing they can do
    Just Nexon...