[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux unavailable

DenvisDenvis
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Why is it unavailable, don't tell me it's perm...

Comments

• DennDenn
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Forgot to mention % all stat flames aren't showing on our gear.. oh and dragon pq is still bugged aswell?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Hi, could you please format your post according to the bug reporting guidelines?
    Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:

Character level:

Character job:

World name:

Date and time of the incident:

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    Thank you.
  • DennDenn
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Game content

Brief bug summary: Can't enter Gollux

More details: Can still get to Memories of the Heart Tree after that u get the message "This content is currently unavailable" if u want to enter Gollux :(

Steps to reproduce: 10/10

Character name: Denvis

Character level: 220

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: After the maintenace December 1 around 7 pm (CET)
  • DennDenn
    edited December 2016
    Hello Neospector,

-------------------------
    Bug type: Items

Brief bug summary: % all stat flames aren't showing on all the gear

More details: The only flames that u can see on gear are stats only, so only the % all stats aren't showing

Character name: Denvis

Character level: 220

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: After the maintenace November 30 around 11 pm (CET)
    -------------------------

Thank you!

Br,
    Denvis
  • PaperRainPaperRain
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Game content

Brief bug summary: Can't enter Gollux

More details: Starting occurring in the gap between maintenance November 30 - December 1. When I try to enter Gollux: Heart, it does not let me - I get the message "This content is currently unavailable". Also the heart is cleansed already (blue and shiny) instead of corrupted. I have not made any attempts these last 2 days due to maintenance. I also have 3 keys in my inventory.

Steps to reproduce: Attempt to enter Gollux Heart.

Character name: PaperRain

Character level: 169

Character job: Aran

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: After the maintenance November 30
  • YuriYuri
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Everybody is having this issue. Please address this Nexon!
  • DennDenn
    edited December 2016
    Obviously..
    I just want to hear something from it

Have no idea where to send a ticket to nexon can't find the option anywhere else i've done it already.

Also PaperRain lol?

Edit: Found customer support, my bad :p
  • AnezyAnezy
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    It probably isn't going to be permanent but it sure isn't going to get fixed as fast as the critical damage glitch. Cause u know, Gollux isn't as top priority as players doing billions of damage. So I would give it a few weeks, maybe even a month before Gollux is fixed.

Here is a reference chart that Nexon goes by religiously:

i.imgur.com/nSwHwko.png

Gollux falls under "A" rank or "B" rank.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Gollux, Gollux, hmm.... haven't seen it mentioned in the Update Notes, but I do remember seeing something Gollux in some web notice of Nexon's... where was it? Oh, right...

and

These are the new items in Marvel Machine, that are supposed to get people itching to spin.
    What do we have here?
    White and Violet cubes: highly-sought-after cash items not normally available;
    Frenzy Totem, Reaper's Pendant, Hilla's Rage Ring: special equips with special powers, only ever available through "random reward" systems like marvel;
    20-slot bags: oh yeah, they know we need more inventory space, so why not make us pay for it?
    Gorilla Robo pet: well, it's a Cash item, so I guess it's worth the spin price?
    King of Beasts Totem: not exactly Best-in-Slot, but only available through lots of RNG luck, so people might be willing to pay for it;
    Superior Gollux Earrings? Why? I mean, yeah, they're the best earrings in the game, but they're not exactly hard to get. Just need to farm the coins for them, which you can do on any level 130+ mule that can beat Easy Gollux (or, technically, even a mule that can only beat Gollux's shoulders). Well, assuming Gollux is available, of course...

Well anyway, sorry about going off on a tangent. That was a mention of Gollux, but not relevant to our issue.

Gollux is probably broken because they were trying to fix the bug that makes you lose exp when you die in any instance but the first, but accidentally broke the entire instancing mechanism (which is also why Zakum is eating up entries without letting you go in, if anyone is already running in the channel you're on).
  • AnezyAnezy
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Gollux, Gollux, hmm.... haven't seen it mentioned in the Update Notes, but I do remember seeing something Gollux in some web notice of Nexon's... where was it? Oh, right...

and

These are the new items in Marvel Machine, that are supposed to get people itching to spin.
    What do we have here?
    White and Violet cubes: highly-sought-after cash items not normally available;
    Frenzy Totem, Reaper's Pendant, Hilla's Rage Ring: special equips with special powers, only ever available through "random reward" systems like marvel;
    20-slot bags: oh yeah, they know we need more inventory space, so why not make us pay for it?
    Gorilla Robo pet: well, it's a Cash item, so I guess it's worth the spin price?
    King of Beasts Totem: not exactly Best-in-Slot, but only available through lots of RNG luck, so people might be willing to pay for it;
    Superior Gollux Earrings? Why? I mean, yeah, they're the best earrings in the game, but they're not exactly hard to get. Just need to farm the coins for them, which you can do on any level 130+ mule that can beat Easy Gollux (or, technically, even a mule that can only beat Gollux's shoulders). Well, assuming Gollux is available, of course...

Well anyway, sorry about going off on a tangent. That was a mention of Gollux, but not relevant to our issue.

Gollux is probably broken because they were trying to fix the bug that makes you lose exp when you die in any instance but the first, but accidentally broke the entire instancing mechanism (which is also why Zakum is eating up entries without letting you go in, if anyone is already running in the channel you're on).
    I don't expect nothing less of their money hungry ways.

• Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    Hello gollux is still bug , we can't do it.. fix it is the most important thing in the game atm
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2016
    I was quite disappointed to get a message that this content is unavailable when I tried to enter the Gollux PQ. They ought to have mentioned that in the patch notes.
  • FibsFibs
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    No more copy and paste. Thanks. Fix Gollux, and lag in reboot. ~3 weeks later ~
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    Fix gollux
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    Bump
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    fix it