[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

All These Extended Maintenance is Hitting Hard

ModestyModesty
Reactions: 1,005
edited December 2016 in General Chat
These extended maintenance is going to completed screw me over for the "Play V Reward Event". It doesn't help that they changed the server time so the day changes at 4PM PST now. I only have like 3 more miss boxes left before I can't even get the final reward. I'll probably miss 1 or possibly even two more boxes today depending on when the patch completes. Then there will probably be two more maintenance in the upcoming weeks. Nexon will probably finish it off by extending them too due to unforeseen circumstances.

Anyone at least have any hopes or expectation that they will extend the event by a few days?
VM9797

Comments

• PokkediefPokkedief
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Imagine EU players like myself and MANY MANY others not being able to play since november missing out on ALL events. At least you CAN play!
    Satìre
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited December 2016
    Technically, you can play; but mentally, you cannot.
  • VM9797VM9797
    Reactions: 920
    edited December 2016
    I know that feeling...... I've only missed 2 boxes so far so that's not tragic but If I haven't started doing today's "quests" a few hours before the maintenance I would be totally screwed (Need to stay online for 1.5 hours though to get the last 2 boxes). But this is really not cool.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    I've given up on the Evolab box entirely, but still. It grinds because the one time I manage to get an Elite Boss and even manage to get a lucky break and find an Inferno Wolf portal, needing only to find a Frito/Pollo portal, this maintenance needs to happen and extend itself. Feels bad man.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    I gave up on final reward due to lag...honestly just want my v ring.
  • lWarlWar
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I work night shift so i come home and sleep, wake up and there is maint all the time, or the servers are too laggy to do anything. How are we supposed to finish this exactly? Been shafting us pretty hard, hope there is an extension of a few days atleast, especially considering the first day of the event the game wasn't up AT ALL.
  • ZexikaZexika
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Welcome to Maintenancestory :)