[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[CONTENT] Tots Know-How Quest and Rewards bugged

ArnoSanArnoSan
Reactions: 510
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Since the last update some lesson's wouldn't get to clear status, like hairstyle or medal... and the game crashes when i try to claim the rewards of lvl 20-30-40-etc...

Comments

• MaelisMaelis
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to finish the Tot's Tutorial Quests that involve you using an item he gives you. Eg. Inventory Expansion, Quest Helper, Medal System, Equipping your Character, Character Trait etc.

I used the item and the quest is still not finished. This was on my burning character, I'm not sure if that had an effect.

I also cannot seem to finish the "Familiar" quest, which requires you to open your monster book.
    ExtVibes
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    I have exactly the same problem!
    Plus, the whole game crashes every time when I close Tot's level up gift boxes screen... :(.
    I've been experiencing the above issues since the V update 2016-11-30....
  • SilverFoxRSilverFoxR
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I've had both issues myself.
  • JasonWalshJasonWalsh
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Any time I want to claim the leveled boxes rewards at 20,30,40 etc or when one of the tots quests gives me an item, when i try to claim it crashes the game, when i relog they chest is in the use inventory though
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problems.

Bug type: Content > Tot's Know How

Brief bug summary: Quests do not complete after obtaining and using the items.

More details:

Steps to reproduce:
    Attempt to finish goals in tot's know how.

Character name: Neoica
    Character level: At the time she was level 25
    Character job: Luminous
    World name: Luna
    Date and time of the incident: Desember the 3rd, I forgot what time it was.
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I just tired this on a level 81 Hayato in Luna

After equipping the Ducky Hat the quest does not complete, and the items are not rewarded.
  • FabsterFabster
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Quest don't get completed and get stuck with items I cant get rid of and when accepting Equip. rewards it starts shutting down the game.

Brief bug summary: Completed Medal System, Potential, Cubes, Change hair and face, change hotkey, stoage room and inventory expansion won't give me the item to complete it (yes i have room for the item)

Steps to reproduce:I signed back in, and then tried to restart the computer, and its still wont complete the quests.

Character name: xoFabioxo

Character level: 76

Character job: Hermit

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Dec 4 apx 11:17pmEST
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited December 2016
    It's an error which it doesn't display, but you need to level up further. I don't know the exact level but you will get more Know-How's later on which you have to complete untill you can get the final Know-All box.
    edited December 2016
    I hope Nexon team is going to fix it on the next update. Because it's affecting all the Tot's tasks...
  • TiltKnightTiltKnight
    edited December 2016
    So i was messing around with the ToT's know-how quests and I faced these bugs which is really annoying

The "Cubes" quest:
    He gave me the ToT's trial pants and a miracle cube, I revealed the potential and then used the cube on it and when I opened the ToT's quest window, there wasnt any "CLEAR" button which was supposed to happen. Same thing happened for "Potential" quest. Now his pants and helmet stuck in my inventory and i can't get rid of them. I can't throw them out onto the ground, can't dispose, I can't forfeit the questss. You know what, actually i can't do anything.

An then there came similar bugs to the "Trait", "Beauty Salon" and "Change Hair and Face" or "Inventory expansion". I received the items he gave me, used them and then there wasn't any "CLEAR" button pop up. I guess there are more bugs in other ToT's quests if I keep doing them.

Not sure if anyone was facing these problems or it's just me.

I had a good day :)
    edited December 2016
    I suggest all the affected people should be commenting on this post, so that Nexon can treat it urgently.
  • TiltKnightTiltKnight
    edited December 2016
    up
  • FataZeroFataZero
    edited December 2016
    I have the exact same problem, but I have the Sword, Helmet and Pants that I can't get rid of. I am a Kaiser, if it matters.
  • LawrienLawrien
    edited December 2016
    Same Here

World: Scania
    Char Name: Lawrien
    Char Level: 152
    Date off the incident: Yesterday
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited December 2016
    Its bugged!!! And some lesson's wouldn't get to clear status
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited December 2016
    Same here, i dont see this and open new post http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/bug-reporting
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited December 2016
    up
  • BlueBlue
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, Tots quests are bugged. I'm stuck with some of its equips in my inventory. Can't complete the quests or even drop them.
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    I stopped doing ToT on my new chars since the game crashes when accepting the reward...
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited December 2016
    STILL BUGGED AFTER UPDATE.
  • WarameWarame
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2016
    The Tot know how quests simple aren't there for my Kaiser character...
    It is not on my quest list, bulb and neither on any keybindings. Anyone having the same issue?
This discussion has been closed.