[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon man....

JSyraXJSyraX
Reactions: 785
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Alright so... Nexon we love your game maplestory, at least make it fun. I've been banned for two and half days for no reason and i can deal with that. Your cash shop is a total scam you obv need MONEY to actually have fun in the game. I think with this V coin limit on santa boxes i'm nearly done with this game. I've actually started having fun again with the unlimited v coins but then you take that away. Sigh, It's been 10+ long and fun years playing this game but, i'm nearly done with this crap game. Even with 5th job coming your game is actually not fun at all so don't expect 90% of those players to stay after December. That's just the truth. It's not too late to change. Since i know nexon is a greedy company that only wants money. NOTHING will change and maplestory will soon die out in a year or two tops. I know 5th job isn't going to make up for this bad game so this is probably my farewell. Wasn't really that fun but thanks for wasting so much of my time Maplestory/Nexon.

Comments

• HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    JSyraX
    JSyraX said:

maplestory will soon die out in a year or two tops.
    People said that back in 2010 too, along with several other times throughout these past years.
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    One of the problems currently going as well, is sheer lack of support from our community. While you are fully allowed to make complaints, it's easier to get positive results, with positive attitudes. While I agree with a large portion of your post, I do think it's unfair to call the game "crap" and a waste of time and effort. I'd like to encourage you to join my effort of positively reinforcing the games issue with nothing but support for the company. As you said, it's not too late to change.

This is a link to my open letter to Nexon. I highly recommend you read it, and comment your own personal weigh-ins, as we are a community, and everybody's voice is to be heard. But again, please try to keep all post's civil. :)!

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6403/an-open-letter-to-nexon#latest

Edit:added link (derp)
    DalethR4DAzn
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

JSyraX
    JSyraX said:

maplestory will soon die out in a year or two tops.
    People said that back in 2010 too, along with several other times throughout these past years.
    The current people that are playing now are mostly college graduates that played before. Whenever their life gets together maplestory would never come up in their life again. I'm a highschool graduate and i already see that most players that play this game literally have no life.(no offense to anyone) This is just a phase for me whenever my life gets going i'm done. If this was a better game i'd probably still play.

• JSyraXJSyraX
    edited December 2016

One of the problems currently going as well, is sheer lack of support from our community. While you are fully allowed to make complaints, it's easier to get positive results, with positive attitudes. While I agree with a large portion of your post, I do think it's unfair to call the game "crap" and a waste of time and effort. I'd like to encourage you to join my effort of positively reinforcing the games issue with nothing but support for the company. As you said, it's not too late to change.

This is a link to my open letter to Nexon. I highly recommend you read it, and comment your own personal weigh-ins, as we are a community, and everybody's voice is to be heard. But again, please try to keep all post's civil. :)!
    I'm done being civil. Everyone else has been civil and nothing's changing. Maybe telling the truth hurts but if it can work i'll keep doing it untill we're heard. I'll still have hope for the game but, Nexon slowly chips away at it day by day. I think it's almost time to call it quits and realize this is a failing business that's not going to change. It hurts thinking that i'll be quiting this game soon. If nothing changes then i'm gone. I've played this game for the first time when i was in 3rd grade and i loved it. I'm 18 now and i still love this game and wouldn't mind playing more IF i was having fun. The only fun that i'm having right now is afking in my Scuba Diving chair that stacks 1meter every minute. I don't know how this game will grow more players without changing. New games come out every year and millions will play them but only 1 or two will be great for years. How does maplestory even compete with that? If i was nexon i'd get players tips to improve the game. Now that KTHNxBaiNao has been fired this game will SURELY die very very soon. It's only a matter of time. I'd rather have someone keep it real than sugar coat the truth. This is a crappy game.
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    edited December 2016

After clearing my head and thinking about this. It's probably not the staff that we should be complaining too. Maybe their boss are calling the shots to make this a decreasing level of fun game. You said you wanted to do this more civilized? Try to complain to the staff's boss about their choices on how the game is. But i will not take back what i've said it's the truth. I still want to see this game make it for more than two years but something has to change. If you want my help I'll be more than happy to help you make this game better.
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    Let me tell you what I have learned after playing this game since beta....

Nexon is just like an abusive parent.

Just imagine yourself, wanting to have a good time during Christmas and play some good-ol MapleStory in your warm and cozy home during the cold weather and then you see this! Now you are all teary and sulking in the forum in hopes that Nexon will return you your Christmas present. But guess who cares?

Not this abusive parent of yours. They want to see you cry and they want to hurt you reeeeeeeeeeal bad. I bet as everyone is crying here, they are setting off firecracker in the office as they laugh at you guys behind their monitor.

For me, I am going out for some extreme snowboarding. *Censored* the cold... and my "abusive parent".
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    Thank you for your understanding and support! I'm happy you've thought it over and have come to this decision. While I cannot change your opinions and beliefs, I am thrilled that you're willing to work hard in order to better out community and game experience!

I noticed I missed my link before, so here it is again:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6403/an-open-letter-to-nexon#latest
    Daleth