[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which Is More Fun, Shade, Jett, Mechanic.

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Curious on which is more fun, don't care for bossing, or ETC.

Comments

• AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    I think the only one who can answer your question is yourself. Make each one and see if you like their play style etc. After all, we can't know what you like :)
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    Reactions: 1,595
    edited December 2016
    Andromedy
    Andromedy said:

I think the only one who can answer your question is yourself. Make each one and see if you like their play style etc. After all, we can't know what you like :)
    I agree. However, out of those three, I like Shade more than the other two.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Jett I would say
  • JetUppercutJetUppercut
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Make all 3 of them and use them for Character Cards. Lv. 100 for all 3 is pretty nice.
    Summon Duration, Buff Duration and Min/Max Critical from the individual cards, plus Ignore Defense from Triple Pirate and then the triple Rank bonus. Most people make an Angelic Buster for the combo instead of Jett because of the Burst Damage from the Link Skill but Jett's Link Skill and Character Card are fine.
    If you want to 'main' one for the Burning event, Shade is probably the best just because STR Pirate gear won't be a total waste of funding, unlike DEX pirate gear.
    If you don't even care about that, then just try all of them out non-burning and remake the one you like as a Burning character.
  • SupahNoodleSupahNoodle
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I dont enjoy the Shade or Jett very much. Personally i would go with Mech, but like stated before, this is a decision only you can make cause playing styles vary