[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Friday Big Spender Event Fafnir Weapon

MapleguyMapleguy
Reactions: 415
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi. I just received my Black Friday Big Spender event rewards today for spending over 200k NX in the cash shop in Reboot. The fafnir weapon i got was NOT for the class of the character i chose to open the box on. Since i am in Reboot, there is nothing i can do with this weapon since it is not for my class and since i am unable to trade it within the account to give to my other characters for use. This is not fair since all other worlds get a Fafnir weapon that they can trade and therefore obtain the fafnir weapon of their choice through the free market. I DEMAND you give out another Fafnir weapon for ALL Reboot players who participated in this event and qualify that is for the CLASS of the character they choose to receive it. Until then, i am on a no NX spending/buying strike and so are all Reboot player that were affected. Thank you
  1. Do you agree?14 votes
    1. Yes
       79% (11 votes)
    2. No
       21% (3 votes)

Comments

• StormLiStormLi
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Totally agreed. I'm an aran and get a two-hand mace and a theif tyrant belt... which means I spent my NX for nothing cuz equip in reboot is not even tradeable to other characters in the same account.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    In my opinion, you should not have gotten a Fafnir box at all.
    One should not be able to buy a Fafnir weapon, or any other equipment, with NX, in Reboot. Even if it's a "reward" for spending NX on something else.
    CatoooloooMasumuneZYonax
  • StormLiStormLi
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

One should not be able to buy a Fafnir weapon, or any other equipment, with NX, in Reboot. Even if it's a "reward" for spending NX on something else.
    Then I think for Reboot World, they should reward something that is not a random nice equipment. Can be some fancy cash equips. That way it do make a difference between spending 50k, 70k and 110k.

• Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    StormLi
    StormLi said:

Totally agreed. I'm an aran and get a two-hand mace and a theif tyrant belt... which means I spent my NX for nothing cuz equip in reboot is not even tradeable to other characters in the same account.
    Dude, spend your real money wisely not on this reboot and laggy game
  • MapleguyMapleguy
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Then you are playing the wrong game my friend Nexon is a business always has been always will be, even in Reboot

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Mapleguy
    Mapleguy said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Then you are playing the wrong game my friend Nexon is a business always has been always will be, even in Reboot
    No, you are playing the wrong server, my friend.
    If you want to pay for power, choose any of the non-Reboot server.
    In Reboot, Nexon is a business selling cosmetics only. I agree with StormLi, the "big spender" rewards for Reboot should be cosmetic: equipment covers, hair/face coupons, chairs, etc.
    Yonax
  • MapleguyMapleguy
    edited December 2016
    im not ur friend, idiot
    Vekilo