[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In-game Clock

TorippiTorippi
Reactions: 1,540
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm not sure if there's already an in-game command that allows you to see what time is the server currently on. If there is, I apologize for my ignorance. If there is not, I'd very much like to suggest one. With the recent change in what time zone Maplestory will run on (before with was PST, but now it's run on something else), it's hard for NA players like me who has a hard time with time conversion. For the most part, I know when the x2 event starts since the announcement includes all the respective time conversion. However, I don't know when a "new day" actually starts to reap those log-in gifts.

TL;DR: In-game clock would be nice!

Comments

• HeroDjinnHeroDjinn
    Reactions: 1,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    if you like to know, a new day starts at 7:00 pm EST or 4:00 PST, least from waht i learned
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited December 2016
    HeroDjinn
    HeroDjinn said:

if you like to know, a new day starts at 7:00 pm EST or 4:00 PST, least from waht i learned
    Noted. Now if I can just remember this every day to do the calculation. Ahaha. *sweat*
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The various "airports" around the game have clocks.
  • HeroDjinnHeroDjinn
    Reactions: 1,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Torippi
    Torippi said:

HeroDjinn
    HeroDjinn said:

Noted. Now if I can just remember this every day to do the calculation. Ahaha. *sweat*
    its not too bad, although i dunno where you live so that doesnt help, i just go by the east and west coast of the US

also what AKradian says helps too
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    the in game time now is GMT/UTC wich is quite logical since there's no extra hour unlike anyother time zone
    CET is GMT+1
    PST is GMT-8
    EST is GMT-5
    appliing there formulas u kn easlt the game time and when u no feel sure ck any maple airport ;)
  • ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    I used the Friendstory phone to check the server time before the V update, but now I can't find it on the new UI.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    Shusui
    Shusui said:

I used the Friendstory phone to check the server time before the V update, but now I can't find it on the new UI.
    that only appears if you are in Friendstory
  • ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

Shusui
    Shusui said:

that only appears if you are in Friendstory
    I have never done Friendstory so I could check the phone from the book on the side bar and not answer the phone, but now the book is not there anymore.