[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Letter to Santa

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I wrote my letter to Santa how bout you?
JettLuvsULilyflower

Comments

• MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa

Make Maplestory lag free and bring joy to us players once again.

Lo..lo..loo...love,
    me
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,

This year, it is not what I want that I write to you, but it is what I want for others. I wish for more RAM for Nexon's servers, perhaps some Xeon servers as well. Enough of both to upgrade existing hardware and even add new servers to locations aside from the West Coast and presumably what they picked up in Europe (I'm looking at you, Australia, East Coast). For Nexon's dev team, I wish for English to Korean Textbooks, a 4-year pass to Lynda.com and Newegg.com premium access, and enough 5-hour energy, coffee, and Mt. Dew to flood the Yangtze 4 times over. I also wish for Nexon to suddenly have enough funding to re-implement Tespia, and this time make it available to a larger pool of players, not a dead-select few. For the World at large, I wish for a Freaky-Friday gambit: everyone becomes their polar opposite for as much time as needed to discover a major epiphany.

I also wish for Nexon NA make an HQ on the East Coast to support the aforementioned new servers. and also so I can actually apply to Nexon w/o moving

Da Meritus.

MakazeKiba.
    Lilyflower
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,

For Christmas, I would like financial stability, new socks and a fully paid apartment.

Love,
    Maryse
    JettLuvsU
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,
    Being on a long hiatus and noticing how much the game changed, I wonder if it's worth coming back to.
    Love, The Golden Rabbit.
  • KittyIsAUKittyIsAU
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,
    All I want is a peaceful Christmas that isn't ruined by having more homework than I have free time; and for Nexon to not ruin Limitness more than they already have.

Love,
    Kitty
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,
    I wish this year would be the best year and full of joy and I wish for Nexon HQ to fire those who doesn't listen or care to the customers and bring Nexon NA trustful development team that cares for the customers and listen to whatever the problem arises.
    Love,
    Lily.