[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V-tracker Trap - CRA Boss

WarameWarame
Reactions: 675
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello.

I'm here to warn everyone that is doing the V-tracker event about a "trap" that maybe you didn't notice.

The V-tracker tells you to kill one Chaos Root Abyss Boss to complete one of it's quest. However, it doesn't remind you that you need to kill at least one of the Root Abyss bosses 10 times to be able to do the Chaos version of it.
The trap here is that you are only able to kill 1 normal version of the boss once a day. So in order to kill the CRA boss you need to spend 10 days doing the normal versions before hand.

I totally forgot about this fact until today and I would be really, REALLY PISSED if I reminded about it when the event was about to end.
I was not doing Root abyss, i just concentraded on getting level 180 to the Chaos one... So yea...

Well, that is it.
Just helping you guys out.

Cya =)
JettLuvsU

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I haven't even tried Root Abyss . Thanks for this.
    I was totally going to do that last minute.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Welp. Good-bye title. It was nice dreaming about you before I definitely know I won't be getting you. Thanks for the head's up anyway though.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    You're also forgetting the part where CRA bosses are ridiculously difficult to kill unless you have super-funded friends.
  • WarameWarame
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2016
    You can just ask some random crazy strong guy to do it for you thou, that's what I'm going to do.
    You can offer to pay like 40-50m if you can't find anyone willing to do it for free too. But they probably will help you out for free. You just gotta be polite and nice with them =)
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited December 2016
    Just join an alliance and you'll have plenty of people to carry you in CRA.
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited December 2016
    Join a guild or alliance! It's not impossible!
  • FalchFalch
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2016
    The fact that the game expects you to get carried by "super funded" players just cries out "bad game design" to me.
    JacaruZavish