[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kinesis Permanent Outfit package

MytylMytyl
Reactions: 320
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello everyone. Well, since this is a suggestion threat, I would like to have the Kinesis Permanent outfit package in the cash shop again for a limited time.
Well, I wasn't able to play gMS due the IP Block when Kinesis was released so I wasn't able to buy it.
Still, I recently saw this outfit and since I'm playing as Kinesis, I would love to be able to buy it to fit my character.
So, If I'm not the only one who wants this package back, please share with me in this threat so maybe Nexon can make it happen.
YacyJettLuvsU

Comments

• YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited December 2016
    I started a Kine in Reboot, and would like it too pls :)
  • TrayseeTraysee
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    I'd say class specific outfits would be awesome.
    I despise Genesis' but a particular get-up for each class I would highly, and most likely entice me to purchase it.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to see the Perm Kinesis set return as well
  • MytylMytyl
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Traysee
    Traysee said:

I'd say class specific outfits would be awesome.
    I despise Genesis' but a particular get-up for each class I would highly, and most likely entice me to purchase it.
    Well the heroes had their own outfit revamped and released in the cash shop for a limited time like this Kinesis package as well, in the Heroes of Maple patch. But I agree, like I want this package back in the cash shop for a while, I would love to see other classes outfit.