[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

no cash transfer?

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
so on black Friday I got an ice knight for a kanna,bla bla bla few weeks later I make a burning xenon bla bla bla,two days later I max out the burning thing(got to level 150) I greatly prefer the I think it was called beam spline over tengu strike as I don't have to go do something else for my pet to get items,as I can move when attacking and I don't need to do any combo stuff,with it almost being Christmas I thought there would be a cash item transfer event but nope....at least not from what ik,is there one planned as I didn't see it,the sever its on is reboot but as you can move money and stuff I am sure cash items count....

Comments

• MissMiss
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited December 2016
    I want it badly as well... Nexon probably doesn't want to give it right now because they don't need too much interesting events going on at once.

They need something interesting to fill in the gap between huge updates and that's where I believe the cash shop transfer will come. It's a horrible business concept but oh well.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    as long as it comes before my pet runs out....cause overall I don't like kanna,alot of cooldown moves.....and there appears to be a delay for 2 tengu strikes and mana balance sso there is like 3 seconds where I cant attack
  • DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Miss
    Miss said:

I want it badly as well... Nexon probably doesn't want to give it right now because they don't need too much interesting events going on at once.

They need something interesting to fill in the gap between huge updates and that's where I believe the cash shop transfer will come. It's a horrible business concept but oh well.
    But most of the events are for higher levels, it's a disadvantage for the lower levels, especially for reboot players. If they feel that it's too many events, they could try extending some till January 1st or at least around the 7th.