[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer - missing last couple of skills

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
BT - missing last 2 skills on all critter lists [bear, leopard, hawk, kitty]

IGN: BlkWalnut
World: Mardia [MYBCKN]
Level: 12X

My brother-in-law made this character for the recent burning project, upon hitting level 100+ I noticed that under the bear list that the last skills, Billowing Trumpet and Table Flip are missing. I checked the other critter lists and sure enough, their last two skills are missing as well.

Anyone else having this issue? He already submitting a ticket. Or is their some quest required now to unlock these that I'm missing on?

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

BT - missing last 2 skills on all critter lists [bear, leopard, hawk, kitty]

IGN: BlkWalnut
    World: Mardia [MYBCKN]
    Level: 12X

My brother-in-law made this character for the recent burning project, upon hitting level 100+ I noticed that under the bear list that the last skills, Billowing Trumpet and Table Flip are missing. I checked the other critter lists and sure enough, their last two skills are missing as well.

Anyone else having this issue? He already submitting a ticket. Or is their some quest required now to unlock these that I'm missing on?
    got that issue too
    i noticed that last sk would be activated at lvl 101 o.o while some weeks ago i saw i would be at lvl 140+-
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

got that issue too
    i noticed that last sk would be activated at lvl 101 o.o while some weeks ago i saw i would be at lvl 140+-
    so was yours a newly made then too?

*EDIT/UPDATE* - my bro-in-law's BT now has all his skills on each branch.