[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory V Update Stream: Question Thread

Comments

• NectarineNectarine
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    1) Will we get an extension on the Play V Rewards event? (Since many players got screwed over by the long maintenances and early reset times).
    2) When will reset times be changed? The time is currently a pain for PST/EST players; it's much too early. I mean, that's your biggest player base right there..

For god's sake Nexon, please change it back to 12am PST or whatever it was. People who work 9-5 jobs are getting screwed out of events so hard. Or maybe you've just stopped caring since the main thread died down?
    Lair
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    What will be done abou the large amount of spammers in Luna? In Kradia they werem't to far less then now over there.
  • AesthetïcsAesthetïcs
    Reactions: 525
    edited December 2016
    Will we ever get Flames of Rebirth?
    Will Blasters be able to be burnt next burning event?
    Will you fix dragon rider pq?
    Will we have a cash transfer or double miracle time event?
    DragonCurse
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited December 2016
    Have you guys looked into the Cherry Blossoms Chair Glitch Issue? I sent in a ticket so I just wanted to see if it has been fixed.
  • PewdPewd
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    with the most recent v patch did the drop rate of stigma stones from dark world tree mobs and cores from scrapyard mobs go up because i found that im finding a lot more now
  • RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    Can we get holy symbol (priest skill) to change back to pre V update. Before it would multiply with X2 events and x2 cards. Now its an flat additive bonus. Which is almost 30% less exp then before.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the answers and the demonstrations.

And since the question came up in-stream: my forum name is pronounced "A Kradian". As in, "a person from Kradia". If I had my old custom avatar maybe it would be clearer.
    (Also, @Saygo , you only read out the first line of my post, which of course was vague. I did list the bugs after, but you didn't read that out, so of course there was no good answer. But it doesn't matter, most of the questions were asked by others as well and answered, more-or-less).
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Questions for @Saygo:
    Will Gollux be fixed and become available once more before or by the time 5th job is available?
    What will be done about the "Disconnected for the HACK Reason" notice that is falsely given to legit players?
    When will Event Hall lag be fixed? I saw in SorrowfulM's YouTube video that the V Coin Shop is also in the Event Hall
    What's the issue with Commerci?

Labdo
    Labdo said:

what will happen if i am not lv 200 by the time the 5th job update starts. will i still be able to make the 5th job?
    The 5th job content does not require you to become level 200 by the time the update goes live. You can level up to 200 and still be able to access Arcane River and have your character to advance to 5th job.

Labdo
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

Questions for @Saygo:
    Will Gollux be fixed and become available once more before or by the time 5th job is available?
    What will be done about the "Disconnected for the HACK Reason" notice that is falsely given to legit players?
    When will Event Hall lag be fixed? I saw in SorrowfulM's YouTube video that the V Coin Shop is also in the Event Hall
    What's the issue with Commerci?
    These were mostly answered on stream:
    Gollux will be fixed with tomorrow's patch.
    The "disconnect for the HACK reason" is being worked on. Apparently they need to map out all the skills that cause it. SavageAce wasn't entirely clear on whether it will be fixed for those classes and skills that have already been identified (he specifically mentioned Kanna) tomorrow, or we're all waiting until everything is finished.
    Event hall is "being looked into" and "is not a single fix." The V Coin Shop is in there but it's also in towns such as Henesys and Leafre.
    Commerci was not mentioned.
    Labdo
    Labdo said:

what will happen if i am not lv 200 by the time the 5th job update starts. will i still be able to make the 5th job?
    5th job is permanent content and it will still be there for you to advance to whenever you get to 200.

Labdo
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Is Aran bug going to be fixed or not?
  • dannyniqqadannyniqqa
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    when are you going to fix the god damn lag? the game is unplayable for anyone without super internet, good thing i spent $30 on nx so i could get pets then i find out the pets are useless with the lag lmfao
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    KeepComingBack

Yes, I have a question. With the 5th job patch, will you fix the bug where the kinesis class cannot replenish PP using mana potions? It seems like a gamebreaking issue.
    I don't know if you are trolling or you and 24+ others are dumb.

Kinesis doesn't USE MANNA POTS, u have skills to replenish them.
  • KJSteeleKJSteele
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016
    You should also tell that to Nexon, they need some pointer on how to play their own game actually.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

KeepComingBack

Yes, I have a question. With the 5th job patch, will you fix the bug where the kinesis class cannot replenish PP using mana potions? It seems like a gamebreaking issue.
    I don't know if you are trolling or you and 24+ others are dumb.

Kinesis doesn't USE MANNA POTS, u have skills to replenish them.
    You missed it. You missed the joke. Refer here and scroll down to Aggraphine's post:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6771/im-a-kenesis-is-there-any-pot-for-pp
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    dannyniqqa

when are you going to fix the god damn lag? the game is unplayable for anyone without super internet, good thing i spent $30 on nx so i could get pets then i find out the pets are useless with the lag lmfao
    I have smokin' fast internet, solid connection, never drops, and I still have disgusting lag like every one else. It's not your internet, it's Nexon's servers being overrun.

If you thought it was bad before, just wait 'till tonight. It's gonna be a total wreck.