[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

YOU W0T, high five boxes

illBredillBred
Reactions: 500
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
So today I went and opened my 30 hi five boxes for the 30 daily V-coins. After getting the "you won't get any more coins" notification , I went and checken on how many coins I had. And it so happened to be, I had a grand total of 17? also being 99% sure that i had some left ,this means I got somewhere between 10-14 coins even though i should have gotten 30 ? Anyone else had any issues like this ?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Check your coin purse.
    Booberpuppy
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Check your coin purse.
    If he can "see" 17 coins, you're saying that he has ~100 in a purse? I kind of doubt someone would forget ~90 coins somewhere.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    YinYang16 said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Check your coin purse.
    If he can "see" 17 coins, you're saying that he has ~100 in a purse? I kind of doubt someone would forget ~90 coins somewhere.
    No, I'm saying that the game has a weird behavior where a new coin will go into a free spot in your purse instead of joining a stack of coins outside the purse.
  • illBredillBred
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

YinYang16 said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Check your coin purse.
    No, I'm saying that the game has a weird behavior where a new coin will go into a free spot in your purse instead of joining a stack of coins outside the purse.
    I have no coin purse , as far as I'm aware
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited December 2016
    Take a screen shot, submit a ticket?