[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Livestream: Mark Your Calendar! Dec. 14

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited December 2016 in Vault

Hey Maplers,

There is a lot of stuff happening in the MapleStory V updates and we'll be streaming live to help ease you into everything!

Come join us as we answer your questions about the upcoming V: 5th Job update! Submit your questions on the forums HERE, and we will try to answer as many as we can during the stream. We will also have an appearance from Production Manager, SavageAce, to speak with the Maple community and provide a general update for V and beyond. Make sure you tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/MapleStory!

Join us Dec. 14 for the next livestream!

Time:
  • Wednesday, December 14, 2016
  • PST: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  • EST: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
  • CET: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
  • AEDT: 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM (Dec. 15)
DeputyDerpy

Comments

• BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Fix the bucking lag! and Gollux! and DRPQ! and Blue Pot for PP!
    TubaXen1993Booberpuppy
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2016
    this time we'll try using a blue pot on an angelic buster
    KingStarfire
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    #bluepotforpp
  • CuteMeshCuteMesh
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Nvm.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Ess
    Ess said:

Nope, i'll be too busy waiting to get my false banned account back.. till then, i'll be able to watch live stream action for more V updates :))

5 tickets sent & counting..
    If you spam them with too many tickets they'll just ban you from the ticketing system.
    Try to be patient.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Ess
    Ess said:

Nope, i'll be too busy waiting to get my false banned account back.. till then, i'll be able to watch live stream action for more V updates :))

5 tickets sent & counting..
    If you spam them with too many tickets they'll just ban you from the ticketing system.
    Try to be patient.
    or try the livechat when they're online (7pm CET)

Ess
  • DemikusDemikus
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Sweet a live stream, lets hope we get to see some actual 5th job content this time... Also less giveaways the amount of those last time was kinda unbearable.
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2016
    This time is blue pots for demon slayer
    JettLuvsU
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    with all the game and server lags going on right now, unable to have a smooth game for the past 10 times I've logged on, I am seriously thinking not getting back into this terrible game until all the lags have gone away and everything related to the game speed becomes "normal" again... sigh, Nexon, you are seriously disappointing almost everybody after this big update, way to go! Now playing MS becomes even more literally like a waste of time, lagging for every button pressed and monsters die 5 seconds after killed... Big words about some huge, fun V update, everybody ended up playing in LAGS every single second, yea FUN ALRIGHT! FUN being trolled! Look at how many new issues came up!! >:/
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    BuckYou
    BuckYou said:

Fix the bucking lag! and Gollux! and DRPQ! and Blue Pot for PP!
    According to the highlights of the stream:
    • They're constantly monitoring and improving on stability issues every maintenance.
    • Gollux Boss will be accessible again after V:5th Job Patch
    • Dragon Rider Party Quest is currently being re-investigated but it will not be fixed in time for V:5th Job
    • #BluePotforPP... let me check my crystal ball.

with all the game and server lags going on right now, unable to have a smooth game for the past 10 times I've logged on, I am seriously thinking not getting back into this terrible game until all the lags have gone away and everything related to the game speed becomes "normal" again... sigh, Nexon, you are seriously disappointing almost everybody after this big update, way to go! Now playing MS becomes even more literally like a waste of time, lagging for every button pressed and monsters die 5 seconds after killed... Big words about some huge, fun V update, everybody ended up playing in LAGS every single second, yea FUN ALRIGHT! FUN being trolled! Look at how many new issues came up!! >:/
    There were dozens of problems during V Patch because certain bugs that were not present during the test server showed up when it hit the live servers.

Not that I'm saying is a reasonable excuse to have bugs in the first place. But they are working on it, it's a start. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯