[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Amount of Hackers in Luna is astounding.

DriadDriad
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
I have never seen such an amount of hackers in this game. I guess since the migration a lot came from GMS.

Regardless, I have always spotted at least 3 hackers per channel, every channel. Especially leafre. I saw 3 hackers at Channel 1 for christ sake! In Leafre! It's always the same hack too!

It's so awful! Where are the GMs???

Comments

• MaraBellaMaraBella
    Reactions: 845
    edited December 2016
    Rolling around in their money baths.
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    There is no gm patrolling whenever u report :/ it ***** that this has been for years.
  • BewbzBewbz
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    This reminds me of Early years of EMS when hacks were widely available lol
    PrinceClaudyLilyflower
  • PrinceClaudyPrinceClaudy
    Reactions: 900
    edited December 2016
    I went to Wolf Spiders to do a quest and...
    I'm surprised people still hack there. ._.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    The new Name Change makes it really great for the script kiddies to bot up to 215-220ish and then stop botting and when you record them like I do and upload it to YouTube they can now use the Name Change to get a new name I mean best win ever right?

I mean I love how the Buddy list Offline Mode is being abused by the script kiddies to the point that it's posssibly gonna be removed soon because of it.

I mean Nexon keeps making things so much better for people who bot.
    I mean the elite boss allows them to make a ton of mesos by selling Clean Slate Scrolls, Goodness Scrolls, Protection scrolls, now to forget when you see a shop open and it has like 9999 arrows all for 9.9mil and GM's claim they don't have enough proof to ban these players?

I mean yeah totally legit players always have a ton of arrows in their shops for 9.9mil each.
    I mean really I'm surprised they ban people who buy mesos from gold farming websites but players who are botting don't get ban? I mean their is a player in GRAZED who always has a shop setup in Channel 1 FM 13 and one morning around 3 AM EST I saw his bots all flood into FM 13 I went into his shop just before the bots came in watched as his bots with jiggerish names came in and were buying his arrows at 9.9mil each and then left to Herb Town and then as soon as they got to Herb Town they switched to Offline Mode so you can't track them.

Submitted a ticket to nexon showed multiple pictures of the bots GM replies they're looking into it mean while this player will still be doing this months from now.
    Lilyflower
  • BewbzBewbz
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    GG Nexon.

imageimage
    Lilyflower
  • H3rmiTAlexH3rmiTAlex
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    cuando carajos terminaran con la migracion me pierdo los eventos y x el lunar de mi bola derecha apurense !!!
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited December 2016
    they are the main source of revenue for nexon. its a win-win situation.