[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Song What happens when Nexon takes down the game?

StoryOfMapleStoryOfMaple
Reactions: 540
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
What happen when Nexon take down the game ? TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE!
What happen when Nexon Promises 8?
TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE!
What is something that we all dread?
TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE!
What is something that Nexon always do?
TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE

TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE
TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE
TWENTY HOUR MAINTENANCE
TWENTY. HOUR MAINTNANCEEEEEEEEEE!
Hahahhahahaha oh god please no
DoughBarfonwhalesWantSumCandy

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Yes, and imagine how hard the people who have to trudge to work at 5 AM and stay up/work for 20 hours to appease the impatient masses have it. Believe me, the Maple staff don't want it any more than we do.
    JettLuvsU
  • YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited December 2016
    This song is cringe asf
    JettLuvsU
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    PhoenixKumo

Yes, and imagine how hard the people who have to trudge to work at 5 AM and stay up/work for 20 hours to appease the impatient masses have it. Believe me, the Maple staff don't want it any more than we do.
    then they should start learning from there mistakes. other gaming companies don't seem to have an issue it's not like this is there first go around with long maintenances or many unscheduled maintenances
    Vielt
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Barfonwhales

PhoenixKumo

then they should start learning from there mistakes. other gaming companies don't seem to have an issue it's not like this is there first go around with long maintenances or many unscheduled maintenances
    Yes, they should take measures so that patch implementations would go more smoothly, I'll garner you that, but equally, it's not as though they could foresee every single thing that goes wrong either.
    JettLuvsU