[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX GIFTING

WeEaBoOWeEaBoO
Reactions: 205
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi, i was wondering if you are allowed to trade NX gifts for mesos in game without getting banned ? i would like to know before hand so i dont take the risk without the knowledge of knowing if i can or if i can't since i wouldent want to be banned. Thanks
Vielt

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Trading NX for mesos or vice-versa with other players is not allowed.

However, trading NX items themselves (I.E. premium surprise style items) for mesos is allowed.
    WeEaBoO
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    NX items that are permanent that you can literally sell in a shop is allowed of course you need to read the print where it stats once equiped cannot be traded or whatever.

selling NX or NX items for mesos that require NX is not allowed. back in the day many people did this and didn't get banned but im sure they are more strict now. this is illegal for the fact that the person buying can easily get scammed. nobody wants to get scammed and yes many people that sold nx this way did scam others. nexon also loses out on money as well as people could simply buy nx rather then buy with mesos realistically though not everyone that plays this game has a job but with reboot world you really have no excuse because everything can be bought with meso's or events and they give a lot of mesos.

btw you cannot trade in reboot to other players only across account and thats only certain things like money or account bound items. NX is the same thing you cannot trade NX items even if permanent across acounts unless the characters are of the same faction. i think there are 4 factions currently. Explorers, Hero's, Cygnus knights, and Japanese ( not sure what they are called but it's the Kanna and Hayato i think it's Sengoku ) it says there faction when you create them on the top of the banners. this is obviously to promote more buying of NX since thats how they make there money.
    WeEaBoO
  • WeEaBoOWeEaBoO
    Reactions: 205
    edited December 2016
    perfect ! thank you very much :)