[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please change Gachapon message color (green)

ShyAllyShyAlly
Reactions: 810
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please change the Gachapon messages to be a different color. I'm referring to messages similar to the following:

"Ningennoddara : got a(n) [Fearless Grim Seeker] from the Gachapon! Congrats!"

These messages are the same color as Alliance chat. This makes it almost impossible to read alliance chat while someone is using Gachapon tickets. This does not promote Gachapon - it's only super annoying.

I suggest either black or white -- the colors it has been previously.

PS: The majority of the items promoted by the gachapon messages is actually junk and makes me want to buy Gachapon tickets less. Examples: Raven Horn items, Fearless items, Lionheart items, and Rising Sun Belt are all promoted in these messages, and yet they are all worth less than NX spent on a gachapon ticket. They really shouldn't be promoted as a "congratulations!" message. Although this is a lesser concern... please change the color.
Shippou

Comments

• KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    +1
    Don't use any of the pre-existing chat colors, and not black either. And make the items clickable again to show the tooltip.
    emperor52
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    or simply make them how they ued to be on previous patch
    at least other ppl could see wat item was and stats and if were interested could contact whose had it
    same story to nx boxes opening
    Marga95emperor52JettLuvsU
  • SeoheeSeohee
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I 100% agree with this. Not just for Gachapon but for Surprise Style Boxes as well. I used to click on the announcement to see if the items are good enough for me to buy the surprise style boxes but now I can't even see what other people are winning from it. I think letting the items appear will promote both Gachapon and the Surprise Style Boxes.
  • _Cas__Cas_
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited December 2016
    Personally, i like the old system where it was announced sort of like a channel megaphone. That was in our face a little too, but at least we could see the difference between that message and every other type of chat.

+1 change gacha message please QQ
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited December 2016
    yes please change the green color. i keep thinking its the alliance chat, and very distracting lol
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    +1
    I suggest a solid white background with black text, to help distinguish from other chat.