[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Night Walker's "Shadow Bat" skill dc

K1S3K1K1S3K1
Reactions: 420
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill malfunction?

Brief bug summary: Using the Night Walker "Shadow Bat" skill dcs you from the server.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Toggle the "Shadow Bat" skill
2. Attack
3. Stare at the login screen with the window telling you that you've been disconnected.

-_-

Character name: Lilacs

Character level: 220

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 10 December 2016, 9:20 am PST

Comments

• Blank_Blank_
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    it started bugging after the recent maintenance
  • XyoticXyotic
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    yeah, also happening to me, don't know what to do
  • DoomedangelDoomedangel
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    Just happened for me this morning. It only happens pretty much as soon as the bat hits an enemy. Mmm gotta love that gamebreak
  • ILikerainILikerain
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same problem ...
  • KrierzKrierz
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    Are
    You kidding me Nexon?! I use to be patient but this is a rank s issue! You should have done a unscheduled maintenance for it! NW is my main and i lost all weekend 2xdrop and exp! I don't care about gollux or whatever, but if you guys have an issue with a class you need to fix it ASAP, cause people pays for play and is not nice to don't let them train after you take them money!
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    I sent a ticket about this after the maintenance last week and I was told that they couldn't give any updates on the issue. I had a follow-up email last night, after I asked if there had been any updates since last week, and all they told me was to check the forums.

They've been pretty transparent about this issue, as the only response I've gotten is, "check the forums for more updates regarding the issue."
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Krierz
    Krierz said:

Are
    You kidding me Nexon?! I use to be patient but this is a rank s issue! You should have done a unscheduled maintenance for it! NW is my main and i lost all weekend 2xdrop and exp! I don't care about gollux or whatever, but if you guys have an issue with a class you need to fix it ASAP, cause people pays for play and is not nice to don't let them train after you take them money!
    Lol, do you even know how they give rank/classify issues? You have any idea how arrogant/selfish you sound? You make it sound like one class having a bug brings the whole game to a halt. NW isn't the only class with bugs, the other classes have bugs too. How do want Nexon to take care of it if everyone acted like you. Please grow up a bit if you're going to talk about how people spend money and time like you know what you're talking about.

*Also, before you think I'm saying this cause I don't play, NW, it's the only class I play, so I'm upset about this too but I don't expect Nexon to put what I want as #1 priority.*
  • KrierzKrierz
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    YinYang16 said:

Krierz
    Krierz said:

Are
    Lol, do you even know how they give rank/classify issues? You have any idea how arrogant/selfish you sound? You make it sound like one class having a bug brings the whole game to a halt. NW isn't the only class with bugs, the other classes have bugs too. How do want Nexon to take care of it if everyone acted like you. Please grow up a bit if you're going to talk about how people spend money and time like you know what you're talking about.

*Also, before you think I'm saying this cause I don't play, NW, it's the only class I play, so I'm upset about this too but I don't expect Nexon to put what I want as #1 priority.*
    I'm absolutely not selfish, cause when they found out a mesos issue or some other big bug they always did an unscheduled maintenance the same day because they need to protect their intrest, but when they bug several character they wait (maybe) at least the next maintenance.
    I'm acting like this cause im upset that they don't do nothing about it, and i'm not talking just about NW, i talk about every class that have problem to mobbing, i said NW cause is my main and i know the issue.
    I just said i don't care about gollux etc cause they are non needed to train but just to merch -_-
    About the issue rank i can say that if don't give a rank S for issues on a class main skills that makes the NW(and other class) quite useless for mobbing, so they shouldn't manage to fix maplestory.
    (Nexon Korea help them pls)
    Cause throusand player have this problems and should be nexon #1 priority.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    No mention of the skill being fixed in the maintenance notes for tomorrow. Weeeeee!
  • FatZeroFatZero
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    disappointing if they dont fix it after the patch,
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

No mention of the skill being fixed in the maintenance notes for tomorrow. Weeeeee!
    FatZero
    FatZero said:

disappointing if they dont fix it after the patch,
    they are still trying to figure out what is causing the issue in the first place
  • DennDenn
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    Noooooo!
  • Kawai1Kawai1
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    So sad i have to wait another maintenance..... not tomorrow.....
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    You just have to lower your expectations, then you won't be disappointed. That's what I've learned from playing this game.
  • ShadoeGuyShadoeGuy
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

You just have to lower your expectations, then you won't be disappointed. That's what I've learned from playing this game.
    Let's just hope it gets fixed tomorrow, for now...
  • ShadoeGuyShadoeGuy
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

SHADOW BATS IS FIXED!
  • Kawai1Kawai1
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    ShadoeGuy
    ShadoeGuy said:

RegretfuIly

SHADOW BATS IS FIXED!
    No it is not fixed !! !
  • KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    Shadow Bat is now fixed, but there are other broken skills that DC you. Turn Shadow bat on and just use Quintuple Star, Shadow Bats will work. But if you use Shadow Spark, it will disconnect.
  • ShadoeGuyShadoeGuy
    edited December 2016
    Kawai1
    Kawai1 said:

ShadoeGuy
    ShadoeGuy said:

RegretfuIly

SHADOW BATS IS FIXED!
    No it is not fixed !! !
    Working just fine for me.

Shadow Spark apparently is busted now. So if you D/C now, it's because of Shadow Spark.
  • KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    ShadoeGuy
    ShadoeGuy said:

Kawai1
    Kawai1 said:

ShadoeGuy
    ShadoeGuy said:

RegretfuIly

SHADOW BATS IS FIXED!
    No it is not fixed !! !
    Working just fine for me.

Shadow Spark apparently is busted now. So if you D/C now, it's because of Shadow Spark.
    Shadow Spark, Shadow Stitch, and Dominion were all the ones I found. He copied my bug report on them word for word.