[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

alot of events.....

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the thing that's bothering me is things like another burning. 28-17 in January. but see the dates? AFTER Christmas and going into next year. I may have not seen it in patch notes but I don't see no cash item movement event....
Barfonwhales

Comments

• BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    yea they really need to offer better events i haven't seen one of those events in ages then again i don't play much but i see a LOT of 2x events. i really don't understand why they are putting in another burning event literally right after one just ended. people who wanted to play at this point should of came and made there characters to burn i know i did
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    Barfonwhales

yea they really need to offer better events i haven't seen one of those events in ages then again i don't play much but i see a LOT of 2x events. i really don't understand why they are putting in another burning event literally right after one just ended. people who wanted to play at this point should of came and made there characters to burn i know i did
    I played this game last year and I never really saw there being no x2 XP/item event. I would always just randomly get notices for the events every day. yet they cant let you move something you used real money for.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    not to mention pets. you use them when you play and IRL currency pets have there timer go off once you buy them. so if you have a pet and you are bored of your character(in my case kanna) the timer is just wasted in terms of mesos gained. unless you bore yourself with the skills that at this point are rather mundane task of farming on something that bores you.not to mention all the kanna stuff you have to set up so its no 'hold this button,do something else' thing.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    #bringbankgoldencompassandgoldrichie