[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

can you buy nx with credit card?

BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
Reactions: 1,375
edited December 2016 in General Chat
i tried buying some yesterday with my debit card and it wouldn't let me because i just made the account and said to wait until the 15th. so i tried to buy it today now it is saying i exceeded the NX amount when i don't even have any NX at all. it takes me to the page where i put in my basic info like address but not the card info and then it says this so i couldn't possibly have bought any nx.

is this option still active or is the only way to buy NX via prepaid cards now? i know it was shut off a long time ago and prepaid cards were the only way to get nx at that time. also if i get prepaid cards will i still get the bonus NX?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    it's still active, I think the issue may stem from your account being newly made, may need to give it a couple more days?
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    idk first it wouldn't let me buy because my account is new then when it said the bann/wait period would be released from my account ( the next day) i tried and it said i exceeded amount buyng and to wait like a week. i just ended up buying the karma koin card