[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

europe account emigration

UppersoulzUppersoulz
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
nexon, there was a maintence on 13 december for the european account. after that when i log in, i still cant in and gave the same error what everyone had before the maintence. now everyone can log in their old account in luna and even my friends. BUT IM the only one who cant??? how is this possible? i was on time with the emigration on 19 november. bring my account back please nexon.

Comments

• VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Same same :(
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Just tried still got the unable to login error :/
  • KoffieKoffie
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    Try launching the game via gamelauncher.exe, if you try to login and your account hasn't been migrated yet it will say "This is not a registered ID. Please try again later"
    It's a good way to check if your account is really migrated or not, and if the issue may be caused by something else.

You could also (ask friends, or try yourself if you have an alt account) try adding one of your character names to buddylist, if the characters haven't been migrated yet it will say "That character is not registered".
  • UppersoulzUppersoulz
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Koffie
    Koffie said:

Try launching the game via gamelauncher.exe, if you try to login and your account hasn't been migrated yet it will say "This is not a registered ID. Please try again later"
    It's a good way to check if your account is really migrated or not, and if the issue may be caused by something else.

You could also (ask friends, or try yourself if you have an alt account) try adding one of your character names to buddylist, if the characters haven't been migrated yet it will say "That character is not registered".
    yup i got the (this is not a registered ID try again) i swear this is so bullshit.... i was soo early in the emigraton register and all my friends can log in but IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT??? screw you nexon.. im srsly piss off, what did i do wrong???