[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I Keep Getting This NGS Notification

DaizoDaizo
Reactions: 620
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
I keep getting this NGS thing telling I've been hacking due to something going on in my client. 0xd1800201(-780140031). This is the second one that happened later after trying to fix it 0xd0300101(-802160383). What is going on, and how can I or the Maplestory Team, fix this?

Comments

• WantSumCandyWantSumCandy
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    I was in FM standing still and got this after being dced from Netts Pyramid and DIPQ a total of 3 times when trying to clear the V Tracker event myself.
  • DaizoDaizo
    edited December 2016
    I havent had this before the update, I think it would be certain that it's the update that is making this happen. They will fix it...... I hope....... Till then, I'll be playing other games instead....
  • MikeSinnerMikeSinner
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    I get the same notification. Just standing around, looking at my skill tree and then I get kicked and notified that hacking had been detected. Is that a game error, or is it from something on my PC, like my virusscanner that monitors all my internet activity?
    Whatever it is, I can't play the game. Last time I tried, a few weeks back, I got the same problem so I thought, whatever, haven't played the game for a long time, so can do without it for a bit longer, but now with the new job out, I was curious to see what it looks like...
    It seems Maple Story does not like me anymore. =/
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    its from the lag guys
    stop spamming so hard ive been getting it to really annoying
  • DaizoDaizo
    edited December 2016
    MikeSinner

I get the same notification. Just standing around, looking at my skill tree and then I get kicked and notified that hacking had been detected. Is that a game error, or is it from something on my PC, like my virusscanner that monitors all my internet activity?
    Whatever it is, I can't play the game. Last time I tried, a few weeks back, I got the same problem so I thought, whatever, haven't played the game for a long time, so can do without it for a bit longer, but now with the new job out, I was curious to see what it looks like...
    It seems Maple Story does not like me anymore. =/
    It's not you that is the problem. I believe it has to do with the recent client I presume, so its not on our end, its on their end, and they are going to fix it....hopefully fast..*cough* valve time..*cough*...
    Sweetheart123

its from the lag guys
    stop spamming so hard ive been getting it to really annoying
    We are well aware of that with the subject above... and it may seem annoying, but this is how people get attention to the team so they can be massively piled with these threads to get their back-ends out of the chair to make a better maple.
  • DaizoDaizo
    edited December 2016
    Maplestory Team, if you can hear us... FIX THE CLIENT PLEASE! -from all the people having this,(including me).