[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LagStory - A truly lagtastic game

Celest4Celest4
Reactions: 1,255
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
LagWarrior9 reporting for duty.

It has been eons since I started lvling and I finally managed to reach lvl 9001. At least that was untill the lagg kicked in.

I don't know what happened. For some reason everything feels famailiar. I finally managed to reach level 10 after years of grinding.

I learned some new skills but they only seem to have effect after I leave the map. This new "Forgotten hit" is a strange power indeed.

SaelynnieLilyflowerJettLuvsU

Comments

• WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited December 2016
    WindLagger69 reporting for duty.

I have been gifted with a tremendous power. Time gets frozen when I drink my elixirs. Monsters stop moving, but I can still walk around.

Unfortunately this power came with a side effect: The monsters get invulnerable. I'm starting to wonder how tremendous this power really is..

I've been wrong. This 'tremendous power' is nothing but a pain in the ass. I'm starting to feel afraid. The mods think I'm hacking, at least that's what they keep saying every 5 minutes right before I get disconnected. My powers are of no use this way.
    SaelynnieLilyflowerJettLuvsU
  • NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2016
    DragonLagger02 reporting for duty.

Something doesn't feel right, my spells are fizzling before my eyes.
    Nothing is moving, has time stopped?

Things started moving again, but then they vanished in-front of me as if something killed them,
    but I didn't do anything? Am I being haunted?

I'm dead again, I don't know from what. When I entered the map there was nothing here...
    Now I'm a gravestone. Is it my turn to do the haunting now?
    SaelynnieJettLuvsU
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    Fix your nexon.