[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Picking up items

AcgnoliaAcgnolia
Reactions: 1,280
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can picking up items be done instantly, cause my god if you don't have a pet, i feel like you have to be a riven main and bash the keyboard like a possessed man.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    They want you to buy a pet. So no.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

But when it takes more skill to pick up items then it is to play Riven in lol don't you think theres something wrong
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited December 2016
    Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

But when it takes more skill to pick up items then it is to play Riven in lol don't you think theres something wrong
    Not really.

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

I do. But I'm not the one making the decisions.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    with the lag going on it takes about 10 secs to show that my pet has picked anything up. without a pet it takes 10 secs to pick up every 1 item

Edit: but yea...without the lag it is instant
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited December 2016
    TheNyanCat

Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Not really.

Found the Riven main
  • YuuzenYuuzen
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

Can picking up items be done instantly, cause my god if you don't have a pet, i feel like you have to be a riven main and bash the keyboard like a possessed man.
    Many moons ago, you could pick up drops as fast as a pet could. As Akradian stated... player pick up has been reduced, over time, to assure you get so frustrated, you purchase a pet. The tot's sheep pet is like a drug dealer giving out free samples...
    SuperboiAcgnolia
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited December 2016
    Yuuzen
    Yuuzen said:

Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

Many moons ago, you could pick up drops as fast as a pet could. As Akradian stated... player pick up has been reduced, over time, to assure you get so frustrated, you purchase a pet. The tot's sheep pet is like a drug dealer giving out free samples...
    I just got a water of life using RP (ya, i know you guys probably think its a waste), so i guess il be good for three month
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

Yuuzen
    Yuuzen said:

Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

I just got a water of life using RP (ya, i know you guys probably think its a waste), so i guess il be good for three month
    You can't revive Tot's Puffram with Water of Life.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

Yuuzen
    Yuuzen said:

Acgnolia
    Acgnolia said:

You can't revive Tot's Puffram with Water of Life.
    I got a balrog pet from long ago