[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Starglow Chair

4EvarANubie4EvarANubie
Reactions: 815
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Can someone explain why some people have 9 mini stars plus the big star while I have 7 mini stars and the big star. Also, why do some people have no stars in general?

Comments

• SeerowSeerow
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I'm curious about this as well.

Edit:
    @4evarANubie
    A guild mate found out that it has to do with your starforce level. Every 10 levels is a blue star and 100 is a big yellow star. I have 199 starforce so my chair has 1 yellow and 9 blue :D Pretty neat actually!
    JettLuvsUYinYangXBooberpuppy
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Seerow
    Seerow said:

I'm curious about this as well.

Edit:
    @4evarANubie
    A guild mate found out that it has to do with your starforce level. Every 10 levels is a blue star and 100 is a big yellow star. I have 199 starforce so my chair has 1 yellow and 9 blue :D Pretty neat actually!
    Any idea if it changes as you level up or is it stuck at the level you got it at?
  • SeerowSeerow
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    @YinYang16

I just tested it by removing stars and it did reflect in the chair :)
  • KákashiKákashi
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Me and some friends got curious today, so we tested it. The chair represents your current starforce. As far as we've tested, the following applies: each small star = 10 starforce. The big yellow star = 100 Starforce. If you e.g. unequip some equips so you go from.. Let's say.. 124 starforce to 112 starforce, you will have one small star less, while still having the big yellow star.

So if you have for example 145 starforce, you have the big yellow star and 4 small stars.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    that's a pretty cool thing they did with this chair
    Invulgo
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I used to always think chairs were so boring and wondered why people wasted time collecting them, but now they're becoming more creative and innovative like this.
    deadend5193
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    Saelynnie
    Saelynnie said:

I used to always think chairs were so boring and wondered why people wasted time collecting them, but now they're becoming more creative and innovative like this.
    i like collecting untradeable chairs
  • iJayMSiJayMS
    edited December 2016
    this chair is pretty cool tbh