[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haha remember when they said that

IDontKnowWhatMyNameIsIDontKnowWhatMyNameIs
Reactions: 520
edited December 2016 in General Chat
You didn't lose HP during boss battles anymore?

LOL...Yeah...About that...

Didn't pay attention to my EXP and thought it'd be cool to try Hellux.

I lost 20% needless to say....

Thanks Nexon, you guys are amazing! I'm gonna go gain that 20% back now that I lost during 2x.

Oh wait...

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Read again:
    EXP does not decrease when dying in certain boss maps. This affects Hard Hilla, Easy Arkarium, Normal Arkarium, Easy Von Leon, and Normal Von Leon.

-v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes (http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19035/updated-v-178-v-limitless-patch-notes)
    Nothing about not losing exp for Gollux.
    InvulgoCryoGX
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    You still lose exp from Gollux because no such code came with 5th job, since Gollux isn't in KMS. Even though making Gollux not make players lose exp could probably be done by changing literally a few strings of code.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    genji123
    genji123 said:

You still lose exp from Gollux because no such code came with 5th job, since Gollux isn't in KMS. Even though making Gollux not make players lose exp could probably be done by changing literally a few strings of code.
    the EXP loss is a bug and it stems from being on a channel where everyone is doing gollux because there is only 1 proper instance of gollux per channel. to avoid losing EXP, just change ch to a channel that everyone is not doing gollux on. pretty simple.

OP just make sure you read things carefully
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

the EXP loss is a bug and it stems from being on a channel where everyone is doing gollux because there is only 1 proper instance of gollux per channel. to avoid losing EXP, just change ch to a channel that everyone is not doing gollux on. pretty simple.
    Most people already know this. The problem is it's still not fixed even after a year.
  • IDontKnowWhatMyNameIsIDontKnowWhatMyNameIs
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    PhoenixKumo

Read again:
    EXP does not decrease when dying in certain boss maps. This affects Hard Hilla, Easy Arkarium, Normal Arkarium, Easy Von Leon, and Normal Von Leon.

-v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes (http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19035/updated-v-178-v-limitless-patch-notes)
    Nothing about not losing exp for Gollux.

ah...well, I guess I was wrong. lol.

Thanks for clarifying, I should have read before I posted. Anyways...I won't be doing hellux till I have like 10m range now. :P