[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Get rid of Pantheon portal.

TigerAwokenTigerAwoken
Reactions: 580
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In light of events Nexon has hosted to ruin this game further, I stop and ask myself why I still play: Hope. Nexon has recently ruined yet another part of this game, the PQ Area. It is now just another abandoned map, Henesys is the only last remaining pillar in the game. The route Nexon is taking MS, they might as well get rid of evsry map other than Henesys, and just have one NPC in town, the Dimensional portal, only it should take you to general stores, PQs, event hall and what-not.

Here is my solution that would greatly populate the game, make things old school, and make Nexon money at the same time:

Get rid of the Pantheon and Dimensional Mirror, along with removing quick move. Force people to have social interractions, this game is too solo based and pay to win. One of the greatest memories I have is traveling on the Orbis Boat and making friends. The ironic thing about it, is the boats and trains that were used for travel are still atound. No one uses them because of the quicker travel methods. It would also make Nexon money, because the people who truly do not want to travel could just buy teleport rocks from cash shop. This would be a win-win situation for everyone, and I guarantee you would see a spiked population in maps that are abandoned now.

Also just off topic here, old skills were so much better in my opinion. I think another thing that would be cool is if we had something similar to job advancement coins, only they allow you to have the old skillsets instead. For example, instead of that stupid lame static skill boemasters have, replace it with arrow rain.

Of course the ultimate thing that would be cool is if Nexon gave rights of MS back to Wizet, you really have ruined a wonderful game with amazing potential.

Sincerely yours

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    They just won't do that, they even revamped the mirror to be better to teleport to places, if they were to remove it should be years ago, and the old skills doesn't seens good, it would be broken, of how bad the skills are, you would just use to nostalgia, which doesn't last very long, you would put more thing in the game, maybe more glichs to the game, i know the slow walking was good, but just don't fit today's maple.

And about social, it's really the people, me and some friends started a couminity years ago in facebook which has grown, to mainly help each other out, today we have much more people, managing to full one aliance and have even other one, helping in questions about the game, in selling stuff for each other, and hardly have scams or sorta. Mostly it's the people that don't want to be social, would people in old times be social in today's maple? maybe, in the end it's mostly the people, the world that have this unsocial (maybe)issues.

If the people on KMS want that way it will stay, since most people that play the game are there, if they want mirror it will stay, and seens that they want to stay.
    Seens that you want pre-bb back, but it won't come back.
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited December 2016
    The game isn't suited for slow transpirtation anymore. Because you need to move around more for dailies and such.

Yep, the older style skills and movement of some classes felt nice. If you want to play a class that feels kinda old school, check out Mihile. They pretty much haven't touched it since the release in 2012.

Also, Wizet has always been a subsidary of Nexon. They were absorbed shortly after the game released, so it's not like they were the reason the game was in a certain way before. Nexon just took the game to a different direction at one point.