[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Night Walker Shadow Spark, Shadow Stitch, Dominion

Comments

• AveengeAveenge
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I'm bug walker too .....
    same issues.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    Don't get your hopes up during the next maintenance, because they're bound to mess something else up.
  • ShadoeGuyShadoeGuy
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

Don't get your hopes up during the next maintenance, because they're bound to mess something else up.
    When would next maintenance be?
  • FatZeroFatZero
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    remind that shadow spear also cause dc if u summon too much of the spear at the same time, basiclly with 3 shadow partener + shadow spear will cause this
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    ShadoeGuy
    ShadoeGuy said:

RegretfuIly

When would next maintenance be?
    Probably not until Thursday, as usual.
  • CountBetaCountBeta
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I am experiencing all of the above disconnection issues as well on my Night Walker, making the game virtually unplayable right now. Using shadow spark disconnects me from the game which means I cannot train or partake in events or nodestone farming. Dominion is very buggy and causes severe lag and disconnects as well. And Shadow Spear causes disconnects upon use also.

Character name: CountBeta
    Job: Night Walker
    Character Level: 212
    World: Galicia
    Date of incident: Every day I have tried to play since 12/15