[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LF> Active (at European times) GM for Luna!

LandénLandén
Reactions: 780
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I didn't know where to post this, so here goes.

Hey all, Landén from Luna here, this is my issue:

We from EMS is used to have botters and meso sellers banned rather swiftly, but as soon as the migration happened it went out of control completely.
We lost all of our GM's and as far as I know we have no active GM in Luna right now.

Currently we have 3 high-leveled players on the rankings that are 100% botting, one being a Night Lord that got 240 (lvl 243 now) in 2-3 days. Trust me, I know how frustrating it is to climb the rankings trying to get as high up as possible and then get passed, but you fought back and did your best to pass the player that had passed you.
However, getting passed by a botter just destroys your motivation completely.

Right now we have a botter in almost every channel in places like Stone Colossus and definitely in the Mu Lung area (around 8-10 Blaze Wiz botters in every channel!).
We have tons of meso sellers in Henesys, FM and other places. We even have a dude called "Reseller" that have used smega's to advertise meso selling since we migrated. Every day. MANY times a day.

We Europeans are not satisfied with these standards, we want our EMS standards back, we want GM's that are actively there during "European times", GM's that socialize with the community, and most important, GM's that get rid of illegit players. Right now it feels like we traded newer faster content for a crappy/non-existent service.

PS. Having a GM event 1 AM to 5 AM on a Monday morning is not very nice

Thank you for reading this and be sure to comment if you agree with me.

Edit: I removed the videos to hopefully not get the post removed ^^'
BewbzMisterKrekelraalleveSam016NibboAlexisShionRidittos

Comments

• BewbzBewbz
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    This.
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    I really agree with you dude. It really sucks in Luna.
  • zzzooozzzooo
    Reactions: 205
    edited December 2016
    the point is that ,there are no active GM in Luna. some of my friends are going to quit, maplestory was a good game for us.it was fun .and now ....... hehe,. u can check DOJO run and the top first is a fking botter blaze wizard. nvm, when the mesos rate 1b=0.00001eur i think they wont farm anymore. whatever ,see u in next game .
    raalleve
  • raalleveraalleve
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    zzzooo
    zzzooo said:

the point is that ,there are no active GM in Luna. some of my friends are going to quit, maplestory was a good game for us.it was fun .and now ....... hehe,. u can check DOJO run and the top first is a fking botter blaze wizard. nvm, when the mesos rate 1b=0.00001eur i think they wont farm anymore. whatever ,see u in next game .
    i think GMS dont care about some people leave,they are rich,arent thet?
  • NibboNibbo
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Finally
    Please take this seriously Maple ...

It ruins grinding for us, and probably quests too
  • Sam016Sam016
    Reactions: 1,880
    edited December 2016
    They will remove this like they did with my post =/ they don't allow hacker evidence on forums for stupid reasons
  • LandénLandén
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Sam016
    Sam016 said:

They will remove this like they did with my post =/ they don't allow hacker evidence on forums for stupid reasons
    True, I heard about your post just now. I knew deep down that something terrible would happen to the game as soon as I heard about the migration.
    I could even become a GM with next to no pay, but it seems like they're not even interested in doing anything about this.

PS. Removed the videos, guess we have to hope that they keep the post up. :P
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    They will also tell you that these forums are useless and have no link to Nexon staff or any of their service. So that way they dont have to deal with real maple problems and just delete forum threads that arent easy to control.

#ManapotforPP