[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character Slot Coupons from V Coin Shop not functioning

MegaScienceMegaScience
Reactions: 3,795
Volunteer Forum Moderator
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
This discussion was created from comments split from: "MasterCraftsman's Cube Coupon" doesn't work.

Comments

• ThePerfectMikeThePerfectMike
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Events rewards items are glitched

Brief bug summary: "Character Slot Expansion Coupon" does not give a extra chracter slot.

More details: I had 200 and only 200 coins, then i bought the coupon and opened it. I got 10 coupons, so I opened it too, then a chat popped up and it says I got an extra character slot but I checked everywhere Cash shop, Inventory Equip/Use/ETC/Set-up/Cash,Main Menu but there was nothing, i even tried to reconnect or go to Cash Shop, then open it again but I still got nothing. And when I open the couponI didn't have any notifications in my chat text that says I got an extra character slot. Only the pop up says I got one.

Steps to reproduce: I am not sure how to reproduce it since it only happens to me once.
    So maybe buy the coupon and open it. or get exactly 200 coins and buy it and open it.

Character name: FadedMage

Character level: 151

Character job: Luminous

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: It was around 9 pm to 9:40 pm (CET)
  • IsanathielIsanathiel
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    ThePerfectMike

Bug type: Events rewards items are glitched

Brief bug summary: "Character Slot Expansion Coupon" does not give a extra chracter slot.

More details: I had 200 and only 200 coins, then i bought the coupon and opened it. I got 10 coupons, so I opened it too, then a chat popped up and it says I got an extra character slot but I checked everywhere Cash shop, Inventory Equip/Use/ETC/Set-up/Cash,Main Menu but there was nothing, i even tried to reconnect or go to Cash Shop, then open it again but I still got nothing. And when I open the couponI didn't have any notifications in my chat text that says I got an extra character slot. Only the pop up says I got one.

Steps to reproduce: I am not sure how to reproduce it since it only happens to me once.
    So maybe buy the coupon and open it. or get exactly 200 coins and buy it and open it.

Character name: FadedMage

Character level: 151

Character job: Luminous

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: It was around 9 pm to 9:40 pm (CET)
    I don't mind you copy paste my post but this is Mastercraftsman Cube Coupon thread , not Character Slot Expansion.