[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How Can I quit this game?

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
I really want to quit, yet I can't. I love playing this game, but I really hate the people who own this game.

How long has it been since it's been like this? For a Multi-million dollar company
you're letting your customers play on such horrible server status..
Sure, you fixed it for a day, Just a Day.
When was the last time you changed your god damn Hardware??
I'll tell you when, it was back in 09, the very first time i recall having the Game down for a whole day, to have your hardware change.
You make so much money yet you can't even invest in new hardware, good joke.

You know, I actually use to defend Nexon and tell people they're trying their best but now, it's just so hard to support your ass.
The way you treat us players this entire 2016, I'm not really looking forward to 2017..
I don't know what to say anymore about Nexon. Yes I know there are probably a billion rants about this
but it's just so frustrating not having an Answer from the Officials, and I am not talking about these Assistance:
The CM is gone, No other communication from the actual workers, what is this. You guys are a mess.
I feel so stupid ranting about this right now, because no matter how much I rant, or anyone else rants
This really isn't going anywhere at all. This Lag did not begin starting at V, it's been going on for a long long time.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    "this entire 2016"

You mean the past month and a half? Cause that's a wee bit under a year.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

"this entire 2016"

how hard r u trying for that forum mod position? lmfao

Legit, you always on my ass about everything I post when it's a rant.

My rant wasnt just based on this horrible lag and no it wasnt just a Month and a half, this lag has been around since september.
    Besides the point, False bans, unsupportive customer care, items disappearing, so it's not Just this lag.
    but of course, it's not your problem cause it doesnt happen to you right? Rofl.

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Quitting Maple is easy: You don't! (Unless it's suddenly becomes Elsword :^D)

• VekiloVekilo
    Reactions: 875
    edited December 2016
    You uninstall, and play some other addicting game.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    It's easy, just stop playing.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

Aggraphine

"this entire 2016"

how hard r u trying for that forum mod position? lmfao

Legit, you always on my ass about everything I post when it's a rant.

My rant wasnt just based on this horrible lag and no it wasnt just a Month and a half, this lag has been around since september.
    Besides the point, False bans, unsupportive customer care, items disappearing, so it's not Just this lag.
    but of course, it's not your problem cause it doesnt happen to you right? Rofl.

I wouldn't want to be a forum mod. I know full well I'm far too prone to going LOOK HERE, YOU LITTLE SHART when someone's being an ass.

But hey, if you wanna keep riding that hyperbole train, go for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Drop all your items so they disappear.
    JettLuvsU