[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT and its poor scheduling

MissMiss
Reactions: 1,025
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Most people will be spending their time with family and friends or traveling around the world for vacation and it's beyond my comprehension as to why DMT is scheduled only during a period of 24 hours during the most important holiday of most families around the world.

Please do DMT over a period of at least 48 ~72 hours. Give us, the players, at least a day or two after the holiday to participate in DMT.

Also as a side note, please do not stack limited events on top of each other such as 2x EXP, Fever time, and DMT. There's no reason to make players choose between the three on very limited and rare events.
  1. How should Nexon handle the DMT scheduling?2 votes
    1. Extend DMT for one to two days after the holidays.
       50% (1 vote)
    2. Extend DMT in terms of hours (make one session of DMT more than an hour).
       50% (1 vote)
    3. Keep it as it is.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VekiloVekilo
    Reactions: 875
    edited December 2016
    I don't agree with the two options on the poll - you should add more options. For instance, they *should* give more of a notice, and they *should* make DMT after Christmas (that only lasts a day - don't care if they last an hour each) instead of before... like they'd get so much more money from that...
  • MissMiss
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited December 2016

I don't agree with the two options on the poll - you should add more options. For instance, they *should* give more of a notice, and they *should* make DMT after Christmas (that only lasts a day - don't care if they last an hour each) instead of before... like they'd get so much more money from that...
    I don't quite get your suggestion but I have edited the poll to provide one more option. I am not sure what other options I could put in there..