[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

AdorableAdorable
Reactions: 1,235
edited December 2016 in General Chat
PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! TOMORROW WILL BE REALLY LAGGY IF YOU DONT - WORSE THAN 2X - SO PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You do realize upgrading servers isn't something that can be done on a moment's notice, right?

Either they already buffed up their servers since last week (which I doubt, since we didn't have any long maintenances), or we'll have a lot of fun with Double Miracle 2x Lag tomorrow.
    Lilyflower
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    Please please please cancel 2x otherwise theres no point even looking at ms tommorow.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Nexon doesn't listen lots of players voicing outloud to nexon but it didn't work I'm not looking foward for 2x event tmr. because it's gonna lag hard.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    I wonder how many people will lose potentials with the crashs f3
    JettLuvsU
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    lol...the entire server is gonna get rekt and we all know it...
    Good thing there's more than one miracle time.It's gonna hit the hardest exactly the moment it starts and will taper off after a few minutes, I bet.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    People: Please... no more 2x anything. We' re dy I n g

Nexon:

Nexon:

Nexon:

Nexon: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    JettLuvsUSherri
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    While this would be nice...its not realistic to upgrade in only a day :T
    Its2Sharp4U
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    Adorable
    Adorable said:

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! TOMORROW WILL BE REALLY LAGGY IF YOU DONT - WORSE THAN 2X - SO PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!!
    ===============================================================================================
    As far as I know. The last server upgrade was the Big Bang patch. Nexon doesn't upgrade their servers unless the game requires them too.

Sorry to say that there will be lag this weekend.
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I wonder how many people will lose potentials with the crashs f3
    I crashed once during a black cube and when I logged back in the selection was still there. No worries.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2016
    Not even Jay can help us.
    May Rhinne have mercy on our mortal souls.
  • AdorableAdorable
    edited December 2016
    AHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO... GMS CRASHED
    MidnightFox
  • HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Reactions: 845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You ever consider that Nexon intentionally keeps Reboot under "stress" to motivate people to go back to the "pay to win" servers?
  • AdorableAdorable
    edited December 2016
    HalbBlut
    HalbBlut said:

You ever consider that Nexon intentionally keeps Reboot under "stress" to motivate people to go back to the "pay to win" servers?
    brings reboot because want players back -> "lets lag servers so theyre forced to go back to the reason they quit"
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Honestly I don't think they'd do that. Its just a popular world. What they need is to add another reboot world that's connected to that world to help some of that stress.
  • FleaFlea
    Reactions: 920
    edited December 2016
    This is so annoying. I keep lagging in game and crashing a lot at region select...
  • U8MySausageU8MySausage
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same I can't even get in game to train anymore...
  • impossibruimpossibru
    Reactions: 770
    edited December 2016
    just WHY T F has to be always ..but ALWAYS THE SAME F story with nexon and 2x exp or MT.. i mean.. i was buying nx for cubing and stuff.. but no.. even THAT is not possible.. really getting tired of this F. S.
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    heh I've been trying to log on for 50 mins now. Only managed to get online once then immediately crashed once i clicked on cash shop
  • HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Reactions: 845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    originally I wasnt havent any problems logging back in but I couldnt open the cash shop. Just a moment ago it let me buy 2 cubes before crashing...now it keeps freezing at region select (happening to my friend as well)
    Login server crashed?
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    Can't even get pass the intro.