[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Comments

• HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Reactions: 845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Don't worry, they will compensate players by adding a weekday of 2x or some V-Coins..... :|
    Still waiting for the official announcement of the "unscheduled maintenance" or will they just ignore this....
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    HalbBlut
    HalbBlut said:

Don't worry, they will compensate players by adding a weekday of 2x or some V-Coins..... :|
    I REALLY wouldn't be surprised.
  • HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Well Im sending two birds to Nexon for wasting an hour of my time on yet another poorly planned and poorly executed event for reboot.
  • AdorableAdorable
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    It would help if they let us buy in advance, but they refused. GG nexon, you played yourself.
  • HalbBlutHalbBlut
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    So now that I have missed the miracle time and servers are gaining minimal functionality... I can log in and after 15 mins maybe get into a functional cash shop and buy a cube (takes like 5 mins to process the purchase of 1 cube) - I saved up for 100 cubes, do I really need to spend the next 10 hours trying to get the cubes for the next miracle (which will probably be 2x as lag-ridden as this one)?!
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016