[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega Burning Project season 2 Help

CornutzCornutz
Reactions: 615
edited December 2016 in General Chat
On 12/28/16-1/17/17.
If i were to make a new character now. Do you think i would be able to activate the burn for that character when the event actually comes.
Or
Do you think it will be like this one. Where you had to make your character after 11/30 in order to activate burn?
Need help. Don't want to make a character now and not be able to get the frozen set.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    My guess is that it will be a normal burning project where you can burn any character (under 150 or 100 if the burn only goes that far).
    The current event was different because Nexon for some reason wanted everyone to experience how much easier it is to get to 200 now, before we devote all our time to our old 200+ character, for 5th job. But now that that's done, we can resume our regular programming.

But if you want to be absolutely certain, then wait.
    Traysee
  • TrayseeTraysee
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

My guess is that it will be a normal burning project where you can burn any character (under 150 or 100 if the burn only goes that far).
    The current event was different because Nexon for some reason wanted everyone to experience how much easier it is to get to 200 now, before we devote all our time to our old 200+ character, for 5th job. But now that that's done, we can resume our regular programming.

But if you want to be absolutely certain, then wait.
    Accurate and detailed explanation, appreciate it.
    I'll probably try to abuse the little time left and hope that its available for people below 100.
  • BloomBurstBloomBurst
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    I'm more intrested if there's gonna be another Breakthrough event. I've got a ton of stuff for a Night Lord.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    i'd love for the burning event to work on blaster, or better yet one of the newest characters, except for zero, he/she lvls up so fast thanks to the quest line anyway
  • BloomBurstBloomBurst
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    I think its gonna be: you have to make a new character to burn it, since ''Mega'' Burning project, same as the first one. So I think its a safe bet.
  • CornutzCornutz
    Reactions: 615
    edited December 2016
    I did send in a ticket. They said, it has to be made during the 28.