[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is the best class for newbie?

bitemedam1bitemedam1
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I am going to start MS but I need you guys suggestion. Which class is best for newbie?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    any they all play fairly easy if you've played video games before. some of the newer classes have combo systems which will remind you of old school arcade fighting games like street fighter. but the easiest ones to play imo are explorers and cygnus, kinesis, Kanna as far as i can think of or know of that is fairly easy the others i haven't played for a long time as i just got back.

no such thing as a "best" class. best is subjective due to how fun you find the class is and how funded you are. if your new i suggest reboot server it isn't pay 2 win. the others you need to buy NX with real money to really get far in reboot you just farm in game money everything just has more health i believe
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Barfonwhales

any they all play fairly easy if you've played video games before. some of the newer classes have combo systems which will remind you of old school arcade fighting games like street fighter. but the easiest ones to play imo are explorers and cygnus, kinesis, Kanna as far as i can think of or know of that is fairly easy the others i haven't played for a long time as i just got back.

no such thing as a "best" class. best is subjective due to how fun you find the class is and how funded you are. if your new i suggest reboot server it isn't pay 2 win. the others you need to buy NX with real money to really get far in reboot you just farm in game money everything just has more health i believe
    Agreed with above person about Exporer and Cygnus classes being easier. Think there's a stats page when you choose the character class that says how difficult?
    And adding onto that, think out of the class branches, Warrior or Mage are the easiest, mainly cause Warriors are tanky so you don't have to worry too much about dying too much and Mages are mainly spell spam with a lot of damage.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    I would suggest to make at least a couple ones and try them out for 30 or so lvls to see if you like how they perform, it's what i had to do to get a sense of what felt best for me and my play style
  • fraddfradd
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Would highly recommend explorers. Not that hard to control or anything, yet most are very fun to play!