[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

~Play V Reward UI EMS

Retr0_Retr0_
Reactions: 2,065
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So the 96 tier 4 box gives a untradable 12 star absolab unique weapon for the class that opens the box, right? So for Zero is completely useless. How about put in a absolab essence for us at least :/...

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    would be nice, but the point of the absolab was to give you something average with fixed stats, not somthing for you to build off of.

that's why the item you get is 12 stars, scrolled with 70%'s has pre set pot lines that can't be cubed and cant be innocented or be used in either the Transfer hammer or equipment Trace system.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    Hmm didn't know that has everything pre-set. But now that i think of it, ofc it'd be pre-set. Brain fart.
    Still, Zero falls short in this event...:c.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    I agree but there's no fair way to give Zero anything from this event either.

if they gave Zeros a free absolab essence, then people would be upset about the restrictions on their items because it would be giving Zero's an unfair advantage from the event (due to the ability to carry over everything upon upgrade and not having to face any restrictions) and the point of this event isnt to just give away absolab gear for you to build up unfortunately.
    Retr0_
  • rKamirKami
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2016
    I actually put a black cube into my absolab GUN and it changed the pot... I just wasted a cube or we're apparently allowed to change potential. I thought we could reconfigure its stats too so i held off DMT hoping to invest in the absolab gun--worst mistake of my life. Lost a cube and missed DMT for my fafnir............