[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

moon bunny npc

PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
Reactions: 2,140
edited December 2016 in General Chat
so after weeks of people complaining they couldn't use event hall due to lag you finally move the moon bunny npc out of event hall into towns, when crafting the ring was unavailable and as soon as it's available again you move it back into event hall exclusively once again preventing people from using it? There's only a very few explanations for this, you are not at all listening to us, you are sadistic regarding your players or you aren't smart enough to make your hot fixes stick. or some combination of the three, on top of which you make the ring mold only available 1 time ,when it takes 4 to make an SS ring.... you guys really do deserve all the ridicule you recieve
ShusuiTamireliaCaitnipJettLuvsUAKradianEpikLazorsparkjinwooBooberpuppyTanyanotyetchosen

Comments

• PaixPaix
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Not to mention we told them about the SS master ring in the test servers.

They're just bad at running a game.
  • ElyiElyi
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    Impressive this was reported before.

How incompetent do you have to be for this.
    Aesthetïcs
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2016
    do you still have maple leaf high coins in your inventory or any coins from past events? if yes drop them, maple admin is prob scanning you to exchange them for vcoins
    i just dropped mine and i could finally get in after months of not being able to enter
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Model Student Candy (from Maple Leaf High) couldn't be exchanged, and on the other hand will be usable when Maple Leaf High comes around again. So don't drop those.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    @biznitch iit was a good suggestion, however didn't help my lag issue. I dont need the ring personally, i finished it, it just irks me how shortsighted this decision or lack of thought and consideration was, it's pretty symptomatic of nexon overall i think
    Biznitch